SW and Image Therapy How much if any?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by peggypig, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Does everyone do regular exercise to lose weight does anyone think the plan works with a small amount or everyday, was just wondering how much I should be doing and what sort is best for toning and weightloss.:brainfart::whoopass::banana dancer:

Thanks in anticipation

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

You don't need to do any exercise to lose weight on SW but if youre trying to be healthy it's a good idea to fit some in.

I currently do none and lose.

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I did loads of walking, but have now decided to cut it back. I now visit the gym twice per week and "target" what I want to do.

Swimming would probably be one of the best all-round forms of exercise.

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

I go to the gym for a one-to-one session once a week and then try to do some of the things my trainer suggests at home during the week, such as stretches and skipping.

Walking is the easiest exercise as it is free, needs no preparation or equipment (apart from comfortable shoes) and you can get started on it right now this minute.

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know it's bad, but I'm only really exercising at the mo cos I'm training for a half marathon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.