SW App

chezzylou

Hey everyone I was thinking about contacting SW about an app for your phone iPod etc. I know there is one on iPod already but it's only to encourage new members to join. I thought if could have a food diary and also to check syns could even have a bar code scanner to save all the messing about with carbs protein etc. Would anyone be interested if I put this idea forward?

Xxx

sounds good to me especially the bar code scanner....

I get bored of food easily and when I go shopping if I see something I want I never know if I should as I don't know syn value. I have the syn directory but loads of things aren't in there

Sw are working on an app for members. They just seem to be taking absolutely forever to bring it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope its on the android as well could really use this!

Little strawberry said:
Sw are working on an app for members. They just seem to be taking absolutely forever to bring it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was going to say the same, but it's worth contacting them all the same. I bet they haven't thought as advanced as you have!

Hi,

I am doing SW online and I emailed them about this, as the WW app looks fab!! It would be so helpful!!

They replied saying it was taking longer than they anticipated to develop & it would be out in spring next year!! :-(

I used the ww app and I swear it kept me on the straight and narrow for far longer than I would have been without it! I really loved it- was so useful.

Back