SW Bacon and Mushroom Quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by iamdetermined, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. iamdetermined

iamdetermined Full Member

Hi All

Last night I made a lovely syn free quiche. It was WW bacon dry fried with mushrooms and then chucked in a bowl with 4 eggs, a tub of extra light cottage cheese and black pepper all beaten together.

Fry lighted my casserole dish, placed it in there and then left in the oven on a low heat for about 30 minutes.

The base of the quiche was a little moist however I believe this is normal as there is no pastry to keep it together.

Beautiful xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely! When I made a SW quiche last week I lined the dish with slices of lean ham. It seemed to hold the quiche together better :) Mushrooms give out a lot of water, so that might have something to do with it :) xxx

4. iamdetermined

iamdetermined Full Member

Hi Sian

Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind next time as this one was my first go. Lean ham as a lining sounds lovely too xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.