SW Certificates

I did not know that certificates were not something you get in every class! Even as a visiting member I've gotten certs when reached an award! I have all of mine taped to the inside of my wardrobe so I can see them when I'm having a not-so-great time picking something to wear, or as a reminder to how far I have come. :)

I did not know that certificates were not something you get in every class! Even as a visiting member I've gotten certs when reached an award! I have all of mine taped to the inside of my wardrobe so I can see them when I'm having a not-so-great time picking something to wear, or as a reminder to how far I have come. :)

I've received a sticker and a certificate for each of my awards. To be honest, I'm all about the shiny stickers! My certificates are just sat in my folder, although I may copy Mejulie805's idea of putting them in the wardrobe. It seems odd that there isn't consistency here. The certificates must only cost pennies?

ask her and see if she does them.

SW is a franchised business so the consultants do have to pay for all their materials. That said I agree that everyone pays the same amount every week and so should get the same things.

Back