SW changes

Thanks jaq is this definitely right tho because I want one of the new packs but was planning to start this week. I have had a few of the green ones would be nice to get something different. I love new things (sad I know lol) but I think it might help me as a brand new start if you know what I mean :)

The new packs aren't released until January so you won't get one before then. This week you'll be given a 2011 pack (the green one).

Ok cool thanks. Will I definitely get a new pack in jan then even tho I am starting this week? Must cost them a fortune to new ones out for free to current members

Everyone should get a new pack in January

Hey girls - have any of you noticed one of the changes in the new magazine?

In the 7 day meal planner it states 35g of cereal!! Whoop Whoop!!! I can have 7g more porridge oats and not have to have the scan bran!! Hooray!

Oh and another one I spotted was 30g of cheese (not 28g)

Bring it on!!!

jaylou said:

In the 7 day meal planner it states 35g of cereal!! Whoop Whoop!!! I can have 7g more porridge oats and not have to have the scan bran!! Hooray!

Bring it on!!!

Oooh well done! I'm looking forward to this!

Bring it on!!!

I spotted this too, 35g of porridge is GRRREAT. I wonder how much allbran we will be allowed I hope they dont round it down to 40g.

I bet it stays at 42 - there's no "extra" will all bran at the moment if I remember correctly!

We'll have to keep guessing on that one!

We have a poster in our group (from SW) I think it says from the 27th Dec to the 14th January - so she tells little fibs ;-)

The sw website has an article about this now too.

A bright new wallet
Updated Food Optimising book, including new Healthy Extra portions!
New Body Magic inspiration
7 days, 7 ways booklet – 7 successful members share their favourite menus, recipes and tips!
It really is packed with extra inspiration, motivation, ideas and (of course) photography that will make your mouth water!

Even though you love your current book - sparkling with awards - we know you'll be eager to see all the new information enclosed in the new pack. And that's why - as our New Year gift to you - we'll be giving every member a free 2012 pack (from 26th December to 14th January).

That's fab Jaylou :) thanks for that. My consultant won't say anything about it she says that she is not allowed to speak about it and that another consultant got sacked for mentioning and bringing it out early!
So I only know because of this forum, she has said we all get a free gift in the week between Christmas and new year but not what it is lol

We've got posters showing pics & info of the new pack everywhere at our group lol. Surely, telling us is a way of encouraging us to get back on the straight & narrow in the new year.

You would think so wouldn't you. I am not sure whether she has been told not to, or if she just wants to drag it out and give us a surprise.
Personally I think it is a good thing to know , as you said it gives the motivation to carry on after the new year :)

Fruitybabe said:
That's fab Jaylou :) thanks for that. My consultant won't say anything about it she says that she is not allowed to speak about it and that another consultant got sacked for mentioning and bringing it out early!
So I only know because of this forum, she has said we all get a free gift in the week between Christmas and new year but not what it is lol

Are they a free gift just from your consultant ... I thought only free to new members and everyone else had to pay for new books

My C is definately using the bribe of the free new books only being available next week to boost the numbers in the class between christmas and new year.

Back