SW changes

A bright new wallet
Updated Food Optimising book, including new Healthy Extra portions!
New Body Magic inspiration
7 days, 7 ways booklet – 7 successful members share their favourite menus, recipes and tips!
It really is packed with extra inspiration, motivation, ideas and (of course) photography that will make your mouth water!

Even though you love your current book - sparkling with awards - we know you'll be eager to see all the new information enclosed in the new pack. And that's why - as our New Year gift to you - we'll be giving every member a free 2012 pack (from 26th December to 14th January).

Don't think the free pack would include the online only members? Holding out updating my books/packs until the new year then!

Oops just posted in the wrong thread lol... The free gift is from slimming world and she won't say but it is a new pack as she has it wrapped up like a present so you can tell lol :)

This is good news, I have only been with SW for 3 weeks and haven't heard anything about this at the class. I got my first 1/2 stone sticker yesterday, think I'm going to wait until I get my new book so I can stick it on there (only because when I started a lady wrote my weight in wrong and scribbled it out and I like everything to be neat lol)

Got my shiny new book this morning and Allbran is now........ 35g omg, not happy. So I thought they may round it down to 40g, that I could be ok with but to put it on par with other cereal such as luxury museli doesnt seem right to me. :confused:
l

Going to pop to the shops and get myself a metric scale - I use an old fashioned balancing scale with imperial weights (42g = 1.5 ounces) 35g = 1.23459 oz!!

I'm going to the 10am class tomorrow for the new book yay!!!! Will post and let u know if there is anything else that hasn't already been said on here x we are getting all our stickers back also x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got hold of the new book and my faves, sesame Ryvitas, are now 3 for a heb instead of 4. They're still only 1.5 syns each tho. :confused::confused::confused:

Just got hold of the new book and my faves, sesame Ryvitas, are now 3 for a heb instead of 4. They're still only 1.5 syns each tho. :confused::confused::confused:

Gutted I love these also, don't understand that!!! Is the new Body Magic book good or the same stuff with new pics lol lol

Gutted I love these also, don't understand that!!! Is the new Body Magic book good or the same stuff with new pics lol lol

Yes, the new body magic booklet is almost identical except for a couple of new pics.

Are full fat cheeses now 30g as a HEX as well?

Yes, most full fat cheeses are 30g for a hea.

Hope that helps!

Lol I had a feeling they wouldn't change much x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am loving the fact feta is now a 50g HEA :) I adore feta so I am very pleased with this!!

Good to read this thread as I'm starting afresh in January and plan on re-learning the plan, starting as a newbie, trying to get rid of my old bad habits...one of which was rounding up cheese to 30g anyway! LOL!

The SW website hasn't updated the new quantities yet. Bit naughty eh!
Do you think they are waiting till Jan 1st ?

Well apart from the weights and measures of the healthy extras, and a bit more pushing of the third superfree, I can't see any major changes!!!

krupskaya said:
Yes, the new body magic booklet is almost identical except for a couple of new pics.

Yes, most full fat cheeses are 30g for a hea.

Hope that helps!

thanks a lot, it does help! :D

Can someone list all the changes in full in one post please (or is that not allowed?) x

Can someone list all the changes in full in one post please (or is that not allowed?) x

I was hoping for a list as well but from what i saw in another thread, i don't think its aloud :cry: i'm desperate to know how much more bacon i can have on a green day!!
Think i'm gonna have to bite the bullet and go to a meeting!
xxx

Back