Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SW class....is this okay?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by my_girl, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I joined sw on thursday but due to my shifts I am only off on tuesday this week.

Am I able to get weighed tuesday as its only been 5 days since joining or do I need to wait until the following week? Ive looked at website and theres no other group I can make it to.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is a bit of an 'up to you' situation. SW allows shift workers to miss group if it's because you are working and not be charged for missing a group so if you want to you can skip a week and get weighed next week, you just need to let your consultant know in advance. BUT if you don't want to miss a week of class then go to the Tuesday group. Ok you may only have a small loss this week as it's only been 5 days but if you go to thursday group the following week you will probably show a bigger loss as it will have been 8 days since you last WI. IYSWIM

Do whatever you feel is best for you :)

4. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for the reply!

I would rather get weighed than wait another full week as I find it will keep me on track! I dont mind a smaller loss I just wasnt sure whether they would allow me to get weighed as it hasnt been a full week IYKWIM x

5. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure it won't be a problem :)

6. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.