SW class....is this okay?

my_girl

I joined sw on thursday but due to my shifts I am only off on tuesday this week.

Am I able to get weighed tuesday as its only been 5 days since joining or do I need to wait until the following week? Ive looked at website and theres no other group I can make it to.

x

This is a bit of an 'up to you' situation. SW allows shift workers to miss group if it's because you are working and not be charged for missing a group so if you want to you can skip a week and get weighed next week, you just need to let your consultant know in advance. BUT if you don't want to miss a week of class then go to the Tuesday group. Ok you may only have a small loss this week as it's only been 5 days but if you go to thursday group the following week you will probably show a bigger loss as it will have been 8 days since you last WI. IYSWIM

Do whatever you feel is best for you :)

Thank you for the reply!

I would rather get weighed than wait another full week as I find it will keep me on track! I dont mind a smaller loss I just wasnt sure whether they would allow me to get weighed as it hasnt been a full week IYKWIM x

Back