SW Classes

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I've been doing sw online but I think it would be better to go to a class instead.

How long does the class last for?
Also do you think I would have to pay a joining a fee again?

Yes you probably will have to pay a rejoining fee of £9.50 and the classes last 1 and a half hours. The first half an hour is usually everyone getting weighed then the last hour is Image therapy.

What is image therapy?
Basically the consultant starts off talking about up and coming events to do with SW. Then they go through all the weight record sheets of the people who have stayed to group and answer any questions etc that anyone has.

Its a great time to make friends while the weigh ins are taking place :sign0144: Go early, go to the toilet for a wee :sign0131: get weighed :scale: have a drink :strikeout_button:and a Hifi bar and get mingling with the others to create that support framework! :gen126: Its amazing what you can pick up from others experience! Then we have news and info:blahblah: Then everyone gets their losses read out, don't worry she wont give you grief if you put on! :D She encourages everyone for next weeks sucess. Certificates handed out for S of the Week :gimi:(winner gets a bowl of fruit...everyone brings a piece in) and awards. Then we have a raffle. Then we go home, inspired!:girlpower:

Its a great time to make friends while the weigh ins are taking place :sign0144: Go early, go to the toilet for a wee :sign0131: get weighed :scale: have a drink :strikeout_button:and a Hifi bar and get mingling with the others to create that support framework! :gen126: Its amazing what you can pick up from others experience! Then we have news and info:blahblah: Then everyone gets their losses read out, don't worry she wont give you grief if you put on! :D She encourages everyone for next weeks sucess. Certificates handed out for S of the Week :gimi:(winner gets a bowl of fruit...everyone brings a piece in) and awards. Then we have a raffle. Then we go home, inspired!:girlpower:

Ahh a much better description than I put :D I can't wait to get back to Group on Thursday now:D

LOL I started the reply before I saw yours but my son took over the computer looking up divvy xbox stuff... grrrr wish I had my own laptop...

LOL I started the reply before I saw yours but my son took over the computer looking up divvy xbox stuff... grrrr wish I had my own laptop...
Kids hey so blummin cheeky I was typing a reply on here today and my mum phoned then when I returned to the comp my little boy was watching pokemon videos on youtube :rolleyes: But you cant help but love em.

Same here.. mine wanted to watch Doctor Who on Iplayer so I relented and said ok he could borrow laptop..thought it was going on a bit.. caught him playing Runescape .. Cheek !!!!!

my class starts at 7 and finishes about 8.30! we are a very big group, it does give you a lot of support and help so if you have a lcass near you definitly go for it!

Back