SW Classes

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
What doe's everyone do in their classes?

I used to enjoy the SW class when I joined 4 years ago, we used to swap idea's, recipe's & chat about our week.

The consultant even showed us techniques on how to do positive thinking & affirmations.

I rejoined 2 weeks ago & I'm very bored with it, it takes a good hour to get through all the weight losses & certificates & then theres no time left for anything else.

What is actually supposed to happen at SW classes anyone know?

Hi I have been attending SW classes for a few weeks now. I have noticed that our consultant has a theme every week.
The first week I joined (it was after the school holidays) the whole class had refresher on everything to do with SW just to refresh everyone's memories after the school holidays, everything from syns allowance, free foods, red and green days etc etc was talked about.
The second week we talked about holidays and eating out.
The third week was based on snacks with low syns and there was tasting etc.
And last week we all tasted fruit teas.
Tonights class we have all been asked to cook something free or low syns and we are doing a tasting evening.

Wow, your class sounds really interesting & not a waste of an hour like mine appears to be.

my class is the same spend ages hearing about ppls weight losses, But we do during that talk about what we have done that week and what our fav food has been i ve picked up some tips from that

Debs x

Its such a shame its different at each class, I do remember it being really good.
I just feel like I'm wasting my time, I've got so many other things I could be doing in that hour.
I want to do this diet, but not sure how long I can continue at class.

Have you thought of asking your .. oh what do they call them... rep... if there is a theme.. this may spur her on and think... ahh good idea..

Maybe give her some ideas too she may thank you for it... just an idea?

cherry u need to find a class where u feel inspired..........i've gone to quite a few till a find one that i felt at home with.......if its a very big class by the time they have readout all the weights its time to go home....................ditch the class and find a smaller class.......

Thanks everyone, I chose the class I'm at because it fits in with work & my college course, but I will have another look around just incase.

Your right Janie I do need to be inspired or I will end up giving in.

where in south west are u cherry plum???

Hi Nannydi,

I live near Bristol.

Back