SW Come Dine With Me!

this is handy as me and my sw friends are doing this! we call it 'come slim with me' haha! we're only allowed 5 syns for three courses though!

Starter:

Home made Houmous Dip / Homemade Garlic and Onion Dip served with Onion Baji Pitta Bread and Potatoe Wedges.

Main:
Vegtable curry and Rice with Pitta

Dessert:
Chocolate Fudge Cake with warm cream but thats all the syns for the week lol :8855:

starter: seafood cocktail in a marie rose sauce with salad
main: grilled salmon with veggies and lemony cous cous
pudding: slice of giant jaffa cake

not sure on syns but its deffo do-able in 15! :D happy days!

Starter:

Fruit kebabs with sweetened creme fresh to dip.

Main:

Lamb shanks marinaded in syn free mint sauce and syn free gravy. Seasoned wedges (consisting of smoked sea salt, garlic and herbs), with roasted veg.

Pudding:

Mini cherry cheesecake (3.5 syns) with a dollop of syn free ice cream.

Oooh just bumping this, it was a great thread!

We are having friends round for dinner on Thursday evening. They are both slim so I am doing a semi SW meal.

The starter will be towers of layers of smoked salmon pate made with 0% fat cream cheese, fresh giant prawns and avocado topped off with black olive and cherry tomato.

This is one I made a couple of weeks ago for some friends............

randomphotos028.jpg

Main course is a whole fillet of pork butterflied and filled with an apricot stuffing, rolled in jamon serrano and baked in flaky pastry. I will just have the meat.
Served with steamed sugar snap peas,red cabbage with apple and new potatoes.
No pudding, but lovey cheeses ( not for me) and fresh fruit.
Of course there will be wine and champagne flowing and I will try my best but can not promise anything.
These particular friends are really into fine dining and I love cooking for them. The vintage lace table cloth and the crystal glasses will be out in full force.
I absolutely enjoy doing it but it is not quite the same since I have been doing SW .

We are having friends round for dinner on Thursday evening. They are both slim so I am doing a semi SW meal.

The starter will be towers of layers of smoked salmon pate made with 0% fat cream cheese, fresh giant prawns and avocado topped off with black olive and cherry tomato.

This is one I made a couple of weeks ago for some friends............

randomphotos028.jpg

Main course is a whole fillet of pork butterflied and filled with an apricot stuffing, rolled in jamon serrano and baked in flaky pastry. I will just have the meat.
Served with steamed sugar snap peas,red cabbage with apple and new potatoes.
No pudding, but lovey cheeses ( not for me) and fresh fruit.
Of course there will be wine and champagne flowing and I will try my best but can not promise anything.
These particular friends are really into fine dining and I love cooking for them. The vintage lace table cloth and the crystal glasses will be out in full force.
I absolutely enjoy doing it but it is not quite the same since I have been doing SW .

Oh wow, that will be fantastic, I am drooling and I dont even like salmon, prawns, avocado or olives :eek: Or even pork really, haha :D What can I say, I'm a fussy eater, but I just lurrrrve making something absolutely fantabulous! Ohhh I love cooking new stuff, have a fantastic meal! x :)

Back