SW countdown offer

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
my consultant told me that if you buy a countdown between 1 april and 16 april then you get a free summer pack.
x

Yep, they normally run deals at this time of year for summer. I'll find out more at class tonight x

What's in a summer pack?

I bought a 12 week countdown last Thursday :( x I want a summer pack!! What do you get? Lol x

my consultant had it spread on the table, just plastic cards with tips. She said that anyone that bought a countdown this week can still have one next week. worth asking your consultant if she / he would be willing to do the same thing.

tara40 said:
my consultant had it spread on the table, just plastic cards with tips. She said that anyone that bought a countdown this week can still have one next week. worth asking your consultant if she / he would be willing to do the same thing.

Will do tonight, thanks Tara x

A countdown is when you either pay for 6 or 12 week of classes up front coz you get a slightly reduced rate (you pay equivalent of 5 weeks for the 6 week one and equivalent of 10 weeks for the 12) hope that made sense?? I buy them to keep me motivated and even after a bad week I have to go coz if you don't go you've already paid for it :)

Sorry that was the worst explanation EVER lol x

A countdown is when you either pay for 6 or 12 week of classes up front coz you get a slightly reduced rate (you pay equivalent of 5 weeks for the 6 week one and equivalent of 10 weeks for the 12) hope that made sense?? I buy them to keep me motivated and even after a bad week I have to go coz if you don't go you've already paid for it :)

Sorry that was the worst explanation EVER lol x

Thank you :D
I only joined last week so hadn't heard of it. It sounds like a great way to keep you motivated though!

I was told buying a countdown or bring a friend.

Oh my 12 weeks ended last Monday! Have to buy another now!

Does anyone who has seen what's in the pack think it looks any good?

frankied said:
Does anyone who has seen what's in the pack think it looks any good?

We were shown a pack of motivational cards and recipe ideas for things like barbecues - probably quite nice as a freebie but I'm not really upset about not getting one (bought my countdown 2 weeks ago) either x

as a consultant myself i think its awful that some of you have been allowed to buy countdowns and will miss out. It was published in the slimming world diary given to us last December that there was a countdown offer for existing members at the beginning of April so i have been discouraging my members from buying them so they can get the offer even though i didnt know what it was til a couple of weeks ago

You sound like an excellent consultant mummymoo. I find it a little frustrating when these things suddenly appear as if from nowhere just after buying another countdown. I'm not too concerned about missing out on it but it does seem strange when some of us buy countdowns all the time, I'm sure it's to encourage others to do the same but for those of us who already do it's a bit annoying.

If anyone gets one could you let us know what's in it please. If it's good I'll go looking for someone in the street to drag along. :giggle:

hi, do you get these with both the 6 or just with the 12 weeks?:D

Back