SW countdown to wedding...

That's good, I'm so gonna have Thus more often, feels really naughty lol

Hi

Today has been such a lovely day, bright blue sky and sunshine! But just seen weather report and I think we're in for a bad weekend!
Flying to Birmingham tonight for my little nieces 2nd birthday :) yay can't wait flight is at 9pm.

May 17 thurs

Breakie - one slice of wholemeal Bread hexb with bacon medallions, and some red sauce 1 syn.
Snack - banana
Lunch - salad mixed, with left over sw chips with paprika from last night :) yummy!

Not sure how the weekend will pan out in Birmingham without my routine of eating :s if I have a take out ill go for either a chicken chow mein dry fried if they do it so there is no syns but if not a normal one as its only 7.5 I think. Other than that I'm gonna try and try to be very good although there could be birthday cake and food ah! And alcohol ah

Chow for now :) x

Snack - two bacon medallions (addicted?) with two hard boiled eggs but a runny middle mushed in a bowl with salt and peopled ( eggs mushed not bacon lol ew)

Forgt to mention my hexa is always milk! It will never change :) I always forget to put it

Thanks ladies, just packing car up

Ill keep posted about how I get on. This is my pic if my skinny jegging things! Whoop they are actually fallin down lol

Attachments

• image-3162288345.jpg
    image-3162288345.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 89
9'syns down :( bottle of coors light and half a packs of tayto bistro crisps in airport ah shucks :(

Hey, having a great time, syns gone out window oh well only once in a blue moon x

Thank you, just a BBQ :)

Hey having great day, so blinking hot here it's great I may never want to go home. Eating all round me but what the hell x

Hey

I cannot wait to get back to an eating routine when I get home, need my sw diet back lol.
I have felt awful whislt I have been away too, a really bad cold, with a cough that's gone to my chest and so bunged up! I feel like I need to be in bed, but obv can't as I'm away! Need my own bed!hope everyone is having a good weekend! Oh yeah it's now Monday so hope everyone HAD a good weekend lol

Back