SW countdown to wedding...

Hey

I cannot wait to get back to an eating routine when I get home, need my sw diet back lol.
I have felt awful whislt I have been away too, a really bad cold, with a cough that's gone to my chest and so bunged up! I feel like I need to be in bed, but obv can't as I'm away! Need my own bed!hope everyone is having a good weekend! Oh yeah it's now Monday so hope everyone HAD a good weekend lol

Aww bad luck being ill while you are away hun :( My OH started feeling ill last night (and he doesn't do ill) freezing cold but dripping with sweat, headache shivering....I packed him off to bed with a hot lemon, hot water bottle & an extra quilt!

You'll soon get back on the SW wagon when you're back home....Its not easy when you're away & relying on others to sort your food is it :rolleyes: xxx

Aww bad luck being ill while you are away hun :( My OH started feeling ill last night (and he doesn't do ill) freezing cold but dripping with sweat, headache shivering....I packed him off to bed with a hot lemon, hot water bottle & an extra quilt!

You'll soon get back on the SW wagon when you're back home....Its not easy when you're away & relying on others to sort your food is it :rolleyes: xxx

Ah no maybe there is a big going round :( I wish I could just go up to bed :'(
I know it's harder but onwards and upwards x

Had a brill time away sad to be leaving:( heading to airport now at least get to see my oh for cuddles :)

Ah, I have had a hungry weekend lol, wouldn't be surprises if I put my whole half stone back on lol. Fingers crossed for the morning for you! Hate that always happens before a wi! X

Hi

Back to the grind stone done, got in last night at about 1am so went into work for 11. Actually threw up on the plane, all the motion sickness from having my head lowered to try and fall asleep and the whole taking off thing made me so ill. Cold is still here too :( feel a little worse today, supposed to be delivered a Zumba class tomorrow but can Hardly get through one song without chest weazing :(

Diet back to normal today!

Lunch - mashed carrot, cabbage, carrots with sliced roast beef and gravy 2syns.
Snack - satsuma
Dinner - two thing pork sausages 4syns, beans, mushroom and tomato frilighted in pan, with a frilighted egg, and two slices of nimble hexb with bacon medallions, muller light

Would love to head to bed but need to practice for tommorrw :( x

Feeling as rough as, lol.

Just finished 2 hours practice of Zumba for my class tommorrw omg shitting it lol

Ooo exciting! Are you a zumba instructor? xx

Hey yep trained in sept past, was due to start classes in feb but I trapped a nerve in my neck, so I'm only just back to doing it, today was my first class, went really well only for the fact I was so blocked up and couldn't breathe lol!! And my trousers kept falling down haha cus I haven't worn them since before my 1/2 stone lol. But hay everyone Said they enjoyed it!
Absolutely knackered now though lol

Breakfast - alpen bar banana
Lunch - two slices of nimble 5syns low fat natural cottage cheese with tomatoes, muller and satsuma
Snack - bread stick 1 syn, bite size shredded wheat 4.5, time out bar 4.5
Dinner - dont know yet

Total syns - 14 loads of water too

Thank you! I always loved attending the classes so just thought why not lol

Dinner - spag boll free, two slices iof cheesy garlic bread, who knows how many syns and a cuppa with biscuits :( feel like el crappo and just need comfort food, have done enough exercise the last two days to hopefully make up for it :)

X

Hey

How is everyone, such an awful day weather wise soooo windy!!
So sore today from all that Zumba practice and then the class! Still quite sniffy and hoarse too!
Looking forward to the weekend though :)

Breakfast - two nimble whole meal hexb with spread 2 syns as I used as little as poss
Lunch - jacket spud, cottage cheese tomatoes, sweet corn, muller an a pear
Snack - satsuma and pear, some spoonfuls of rice
Dinner - noodles, pepper, cauggette and onion, cabbage, with soys sauce and chilli flakes

Going to have a muller later with pineapple :) x

Dinner! Looks loads but its all the veg :)

Attachments

• image-2544163489.jpg
    image-2544163489.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 37
Eyes too big for belly lol so it's gone into a lunch box for tomorrow's lunch :) love a good lasagne Ido, must make that one day!

Omg have just found candy crush on Facebook and an app for my phone lol am gonna get addicted lol

Bonjour!!

Yay its Friday, a bank holiday weekend, even better! Although working all day tommorrow! :(

Breakfast - alpen light bar hexb tea hexa
Lunch - leftover noodles and veg from last night, strawberries, banana, muller light.
Snack - alpen light hexb

Not sure about diner yet though.

Back