SW countdown to wedding...

Ey up chuck!

hope you've had a good day, the weather here is pants :( Just hoping it perks up a bit for the long weekend (got a load of plants at the garden centre yesterday for me to supervise my OH putting in lol) xx

Heya!!
Yeah the weather here has been lovely too, cleaned my car and it took me three hours normally I'd be moaning but it was in the sun ( I've a white dog an she casts LOADS)
Oh lovely new plants for spring summer I love it!!

Snacks - I thought this was free, thought unread it somewhere; sainsburys mashed carrot potato and swede in a clear tub but it has 3 syns :( then had two pieces of aero orange 4.5 syns!! What a waste!!

Right guys need a little help if you can, tomorrow I'm doing a children's party for my boss's five year old girl there will be around 12 children.
So far I have my face paints, musical statues, Hokey Cokey, music man, superman action songs. And that's where my ideas stop. Does anyone have any idea of what I could do?

Not overly sure to be honest I've never been to his house. But I'd say maybe even have space outside. He has quite a big house so I would say maybe a medium room. I'm also doing the balloon thing, blow up balloons and fill the room with them

Aw sounds like loads of fun! Can you do balloon animals? My class are lots older than five so I'm sure their games wouldn't be appropriate! :) x

Oh god no I'm no that good lol haha just blowing then up and they have to keep them off the ground, I'm a little underprepared to honest

Whoop chine for tea sw styleeee hehe with 4 syns used on curry sauce and 3 on some frozen wedges :) that all my syns used plus two more so ill have two less tommorrow :) excited muchly

Hey, I got chip ship curry I used the iPhone app to get syns for it :)
Yep party today! Just half way through making a. Pass the parcel :) it's such a lovely day here

Hey just home from party, jeez my boss's house is bloody big and gorgeous!
13 children face painted and entertained as much as I could seein as te gorgeous weather had them preoccupied, oh well gangam style done and dusted :)

And so far....

Breakfast - 1 slide if wholemeal bread hexb with dairy free spread 1.5 syns and strawberries
Snack - strawberries tea hexa

And that's it and I'm bloody starves omg!!

Just been to shop and bought a chicken salad with mayo 2syns and a cookie 3 syns :) and a Turkish delight muller, yum !! No nothing planned yet not sure about tea yet!

And so far....

Breakfast - 1 slide if wholemeal bread hexb with dairy free spread 1.5 syns and strawberries
Snack - strawberries tea hexa

And that's it and I'm bloody starves omg!!

OMG I would be eating my own fists by now!!!

Glad the party went well hun! you deserve a chill out evening now and an amazing tea :) xxx

OMG I would be eating my own fists by now!!!

Glad the party went well hun! you deserve a chill out evening now and an amazing tea :) xxx

Thanks chick :)
Don't know what to have fortea want something really nice but house is empty :(

Dinner - had a bowl of baked beans lol with grates cheese only had a covering never even had 25g so I'm gonna say 2syns as its 3 for 25g of low low Kerry. And two corn on the cob :)

Good morning ladies! Gosh today was a late one lol. I love a good Saturday morning lie in :)
The sun here is also shining but how long is anyone's guess better make most of it. OH is going to take dog for a gander, I'm Going to sainsburys with my father for a bit of shopping BUT also to get the wine for my wedding ah!! I know it's early but the white wine I want is on special offer this weekend and my dad works at sainsburys so gets a discount card so they work out at 2.40 a bottle bargain!! So going to get about 20!! Haha and hide them away in the garage!
As for bank holiday my OH doesn't have it off :( I have kinda arranged to go for lunch with one of my besties who is getting Married on Friday so I can give her the card and present but I have had no reply as of yet, so could be just pottering around house or nipping into town for me :(

What about you fine ladies any plans?
Holiday dieter any plans for your long week :( well jeal haha

Breakfast - (omg at 1pm lazy biatch) two nimble wholemeal bread hexb with Nutella 3syns :) and a cuppa hexa muller and banana

Not sure about rest of day :) x

Back