SW countdown to wedding...

Bonjour :)

Glorious day here
Had a good day :) hope you all did

Thurs 6th
Breakfast - 2 eggs, banana satsuma coffe hexa milk
Lunch - two nimble wholemeal hexb beetroot, spinach leaves, tomato, Kerry low low cheese slices 4syns, muller,
Snack / pineapple, melon, muller, cake, don't know how many syns so just gonna say all of them :)
Dinner - not sure. Going to body balance now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening :)

Back from body balance :)

Dinner - jacket spud, a salad; lettuce, spinach leaves, cucumber, toms, spring onion, and tuna mixed with sainsburys lighter mayo.
X

Omg blooming roasted, skipped work early today to come home and lie int he sun with the dog :) and the oh hehe, he is away tonight for two nights for a stag :( only good thing is I'm the hen from tommorrow Morning so it ok :)

My plan to be good today has been shot :(

Fri 7th June :)

Breakfast - alpen te hexa and small slice of wheaten and slither of butter 3 syns
Snack - banana strawberries and duh duh Derrr about 6 cocktail sausages :( sad times made my self feel sick :(
Lunch - muller :(
Dinner - going for tea tonight with the girls who's partners are also at the stag so I'm just gonna have a salad and no more syns today and hopefully that will even, I've done quite a but of exercise this week so hopefully that too will help :)

Bloody cocktail sausages bet they were deep fried too :(

Excuse my fatty legs lol - me an pooch enjoying sun :) ( well she keeps crawling off to shade lol

Attachments

• image-3236714684.jpg
    image-3236714684.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1240841894.jpg
    image-1240841894.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello from Kilkenny :)

Hen party in full swing :)

Breakfast - bacon medallions an two dry fries eggs on two nimble wholemeal bread hexb
Snack - banana satsuma, 2 becks premier light beers, a handful of Pringles and two haribo
Lunch - 5pm chicken ceased salad with a tiny amount of dressing, coors light, sprite zero and nas cordial
Dinner - don't know as its a meal :)

Drinks - whiskey with diet coke and some Wine

Party :)

Hey

Home from hen, food diary went out the window but never mind, I was there for a good time and that's what I had!
Start a fresh tomorrow, and well about wi :(
X

Hey, hope you're well! I've not been around as been so busy with work! Back on plan and posting as of tomorrow though :) How are you doing? xx

Hi

I'm good still hiding here lol reading everyone's posts and still keeping up with your diaries :)
Having trouble sticking to sw to be honest the last two weeks, had a wedding then a hen. Then after that 2lb gain just threw off kilter, haven't been to group since 27th may, but have been using my own scales and have kinda been keeping an eye on what I'm eating but I don't think my syns have been that good to be fair.
Just been out and bought a big shop though so hopefully this week ill be back on the strait an narrow,
Good thing I suppose is that the scale are still showing good sign, it's flashing from 12,0 to 12,1 which means a 1lb loss :)
But think I have lost inches and everyone is commenting that I have lost weight but have completely lost motivation :)
Have been exercising a lot also to try an even scores.
Have bought the new lemon quork so gonna make a few bits this week. Hope it tastes nice!
Glad to see you had a chat with your oh dizzy and maybe things can be better for you in the coming weeks, you've been doing great!
Welcome back holiday dieter :)
Xx

To be completely honest I can't blooming justify to afford the fiva to go and stand on their scales lol when i have me own at home, I don't stay for the talk after so at the min in just gonna put the fiver towards getting petrol or something and just do it with the support from ere and weigh myself :) although ill have to pop and get my scan bran from h&b .
With paying things for the wedding starring to really tot up and all the weddings and hens I seem to be going on, it's a no luxury budget at the min.
But you guys are great and I love reading your diaries and support xx

Its just a waste of your money then gun especially if you don't stay to class after WI, you can get all the help you need from on here :) I did used to go to class.....but always stayed, so thought I got my monies worth lol, plus it was like a bit of a social outlet for me too as I didn't get out much with the ops n stuff, now if moved tho and restarted since mum died I'm finding it OK just having this site for support xxxx

Yeah everyone is so supportive on here it's great x

Hi, day one of being back on the wagon :)

Breakfast - (so odd) 4 slimming world roast potatoes, as they were the only thing ready to eat as I was in a rush.
Snack - banana satsumas x2 peach
Lunch - 2nimble bread hexb with lettuce slice of ham and cucumber and cherry toms lighter than light mayo 1.5syns with chick and sweetcorn mugshot and a muller, strawberries
Snack - 4 nice biscuits 8syns and tea hexa
Dinner - not sure

Did an hour exercise class with children and jut out for a walk/run with the dog :)

Thanks dizzy :)

Diner - pan dry fried chicken breast, carrot and swede mash 2.5 syns, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy (more like water) 1.5 syns

Olive 1syn
Slice of ham - free
Mini gherkin - free
Pork - free

Snacked whilst I made dinner lol at least it was all free bar the olive :)

Oh yeah bought this yesterday so nice I could jus,t sit with a spoon and eat it

Lemon quork

Attachments

• image-1025159048.jpg
    image-1025159048.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 24
Back