SW countdown to wedding...

Hi yep today ha been good so far, but it's the bight that I fall off lol
Last night had a milky bar which took me over my syns by 3 then a bowl of cornflakes bleugh then a few nuts :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

So updating for today, have been good last two days but can only remember today lol

Breakfast - 1.5 shredded wheat hexb with semi milk hexa grapes
Snack - half a peice of wheaten and a slither of Marge so I'm gonna say 3syns as bread was only a mouth full and hardly any butter
Lunch - banana satsuma x2 muller
Late lunch (more) - chicken with pepper kebab with a light covering of sweet chilli 2syns
Snack - banana satsuma x2 ( just realised ice eaten 4 satsuma today )

Gym - 15mins running 5 mins rower 10 mins bike 10 mins cross trainer, 15 mins strength workout

Snack - mcvitties digestive cereal bar 6.5 syns

Dinner - (1135pm) after a long blooming day A dry fried chick chow mein from Chinese All free wahey

Off to the land of nod
Ooo got my hair done tonight roots be gone hello blonde :)

Morning ladies :) feeling positive about the weigh in in Monday :) legs killing from gym and class this week!! Have to learn 3 new dances for my zumba which starts on monday, so no gym this weekend so I don't over do it.
Not sure what were doing today, would love to look more into our honeymoon, think its cinema tonight too :)

Breakfast - wholemeal roll hexb quorn sausage 1syn bacon medallions red sauce 1syn
Snacks - banana satsuma grapes melon strawberry

Don't know the rest of the day yet x

I don't really get much in the cinema maybe a diet coke, the popcorn is always stale :( and not really fussed in eating while the film is on lol have to concentrate :)
We were looking at Rome or Kracov but were so undecided I would just take two weeks in Spain for a bit of sun lol

Lunch - sw chips with chicken nuggets 4x1.5 syns, coconut and choc sprinkles muller

Dinner - three egg omlette with splash o milk hexa, cherry toms, lettuce and cucumber with Caesar dressing tsp not a lot as I don't rally like it just like dry salad less lol 2 syns
Dessert - melon and natural yogurt :)

Just made my prep for sw pancakes for Breki tomorrow :) 35g of plain oats as my hexb and a muller banan and custard is now sitting in fridge ready for the eggs in morning :) so excited I wanna go bed now lol I love pancakes and one ting I miss as too many syns :)

I've added some photos on the mini web page but I can't open the album on the iPhone app would someone check to see if its working for me please : ) cheers dears

Morning :)

Never ended going to the cinema last night :(

Breakfast - sw pancakes with strawberry and banana :)

Attachments

• image-896386063.jpg
    image-896386063.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 35
Arftanoon

Weelll I'm at McDonald's ; but I'm getting a salad!!! Couldn't not get anything when everyone else is so getting a chick and bacon (grilled) salsas only 1.5 syns :) whoop whoop :) will power that lol x

Dinner - chick breasts roasted baby boils, mozzarrella stick 3.5, piece of baguette 3.5 syns and salad :)

Weigh in today and blinking stayed the same!!! What the hell?? Exercise and everything last week I don't understand! I'm destined to never see the 11's!!
Boohoo

Hey there everyone

So I delivered my first class last night to paying customers lol as appose to parents through work :) was very good legs sore today not much recovery time as got another one tomorrow :)
Lots of stretching and calf muscles massages from oh tonight :)
Just need to get confidence up a little :)
Diet has been going tremendous, had a hand full of oh chippy chips tonight though :( fail maybe went over by about 3 syns :(
Had a compliment that my fave looked thinner today haha so glad something is lol. Scales still not moved but maybe because poo fairy hasn't been to my house is over a week and a half well not properly, she keeps leaving a penny instead of a pound iykwim ;) don't don't really feel empty on that account, good thing though as I'm gonna do the scan bran challenge from today as my delivery came :) hopefully that will help x

Hey

So got on the scales this morn as my obsessive self does and guess what....
Lost 1lb yay!!! I. Know it's not much but after 4 weeks of a STS I'm delighted with it!!! Whoop x

Hey you how's things :)

Have kinda been on plan and kinda not I'm down to 11,12
Have started to teach the zumba classes so think its really helped
So hard to stick to plan :(
Glad to see you back

Hi

Just made a cake :)
Can someone help it was so dry edible but dry

5scran bran
3eggs
1 options hot hot 2.5syns
Sweetener
2 Greek yogourts 1syn

On top was chopped strawberry and then poured strawberry muller on
Made a portion for oh and put a layer of Nutella under the strawberrys e said it was tasty
Jut read the 1/2 syn cake using quork has anyone tried it I wanna but have no quark :(

Attachments

• image-1707912168.jpg
    image-1707912168.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 27
Hey :)

Cake looks fab, I'm back from my trip and ready to get back on plan! Will start posting diaries again as of tomorrow :) How are you? x

Back