SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

I weighed myself at about 4 which is the same time as Wednesday. However I weigh myself about 8 times a day there, they are right by the loos and I can't help it.

I do feel disheartened but it is also just before TOTM which is when I normally bloat quite a bit. Fingers crossed though :(

It was just the cherry on top of a rubbish day! X x

Hugs. Do you know if they are the same as group ones as I weigh different on different scales. Hope you feel better soon. Mother nature is a cow xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They always weigh me a bit heavier so I don't know 100% but I know what I weighed on them on Wednesday compared to today.

Thank you lovely, she is isn't she. It's rude, she just turns up uninvited! X x

So, I stayed the same. In all fairness I am pretty happy with that. On Slimming World I couldn't eat out and only ate things I made myself so the diet has changed drastically to something to fit my life better, I guess my body just needs to adjust.

After expecting 3lb gain though, I'm fairly happy! It is TOTM also. Thank you everyone :) x x

You'll probably have a really good loss when totm is done with. I didn't weigh Monday because I didn't want to risk a sts or a gain from my totm so I'm looking forward and nervous about getting on the scales tomorrow morning. I'm glad you're no disheartened by not losing, good for you keeping a positive frame of mind x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies.

Sorry for the delay, I've not been too well this weekend so I've been a bit out of action the last few days.

I can't really remember what I have eaten the past few days off the top of my head. I pointed it all and used most my weeklies also but It's all written down at home and I don't have it here but I can assure you everything was accounted for.

I hope everyone is okay :) x x

Rough today I am afraid. After a weekend of real bloating and sluggishness, I came on this morning and I am in actual agony. I haven’t had it his bad in a really long time. I feel like I’m going to be sick if I move too much and I am all shaky and shivery even though I am boiling to death. I feel like I just need to curl into a foetal position but I can’t quite do that at my desk L

Maybe If I eat my rice krispie squares bar It will help! It will either make me sick or the sugar will comfort me! We will find out.

Really wishing I wasn't at work today. I feel like crying. Times like this I really wish I was a guy! x x

Oh no hugs, I really feel for you I get like that, the shakes may be due to lack off iron so getting some greens or red meat into you should help, for the pain try femimax they are quite strong, hope work goes quickly got you. Feel better soon xx

Aww charl I'm exactly the same. Day 9 of it for me and no sign of it easing yet. Hope you feel better soon honey try and do as little as possible after work and get some painkillers down you xx

Oh no hugs, I really feel for you I get like that, the shakes may be due to lack off iron so getting some greens or red meat into you should help, for the pain try femimax they are quite strong, hope work goes quickly got you. Feel better soon xx

Thank you Sugar, I've just managed to eat a sandwich with salad and I feel a tad better. I hate being a woman. I'm heavily dosed up on pain killers so hopefully I will be better soon! x x

Aww sorry hun, you aren't good at all are you? Sounds like you should be off sick today. Hope you can rest up this evening and the pain eases off xx

Thank you. I probably should have to be honest, the thing is, because I am a temp, I don't get paid sick pay so if I don't come in, I don't get paid. And money is quite tight at the moment :( Planning to rest tonight, my other half has promised me copious cups of tea, cuddles and that he will cook tea :) We are also going to have a look at cheap UK breaks and see if there is any way we can afford to do something at the end of September, so hopefully that should cheer me up! Thank youuuu Sam :) x x

Aww charl I'm exactly the same. Day 9 of it for me and no sign of it easing yet. Hope you feel better soon honey try and do as little as possible after work and get some painkillers down you xx

Thank you lovely :) Same goes to you, look after yourself. I hate being a girllll! x x

Back