SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Ooh I do too. Great for a blow out meal and their deserts are lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry ladies, I feel like I have deserted you all recently.

I am sorry!

It's all going on at the moment and I feel a bit rushed off my feet!:whacky068:

-Obviously worrying about WW:banghead:

-New Job contract stuff:coffee:

-Parents are away this week and so I am driving 30mins to their house every other day to water their plants and sort their mail etc. :7600:
-ALSO I finish work on Wednesday for a few days with the other half :bliss:
-It is the anniversary of the day we got together so I am trying to plan days out for that :candledinner:

-Plus trying to sort an awesome surprise gift for him!:love:

It's all tiring me out I tell you!!!! :zz:

I really hope everyone is well and I want to assure you that I read all of your diaries every day! I genuinely do, I just don't always comment because I am doing something.

But I promise I will try to be better!

x x x x

We are thanks.

It sounds like you need a hol too hun! Just think of all the calories you're burning off with all this rushing around though hehe ;)

Haha I definitely do! We have planned an awesome trip on Friday, I know we are both grown adults now so it is a pretty childish BUT we are going to Cadbury World on Fridayyy!!! I love it there!

My diet head says 'Charlie you are an idiot, you are setting yourself up for a fall' HOWEVER my Childish head says 'YEAHHHHH CADBURY WORLDDDDDD!'

It's not like it's the day before my weigh in or anything..........okay well it is. But oh well.

Glad you are having a lovely time, how is the weather there? :) xx

Don't beat yourself up lovely we know what it's like to be busy. Cadbury world should be lots fo fun and you have to celebrate things in life or you'll never have any fun and even when you get to goal you'll have days out to contend with so it's all part of the weight losing/gaining/maintaining we're gonna be doing forever!

Hope you have a fab time :) xx

Haha I definitely do! We have planned an awesome trip on Friday, I know we are both grown adults now so it is a pretty childish BUT we are going to Cadbury World on Fridayyy!!! I love it there!

My diet head says 'Charlie you are an idiot, you are setting yourself up for a fall' HOWEVER my Childish head says 'YEAHHHHH CADBURY WORLDDDDDD!'

It's not like it's the day before my weigh in or anything..........okay well it is. But oh well.

Glad you are having a lovely time, how is the weather there? :) xx

No your not being childish as I would love that trip to Cadbury World too :D You go enjoy yourselves as it's a special week for you both. I'm sure you'll pull it back once you are home again. Life is for living I say!

Weather was gorgeous yesterday, managed a two hour bike ride :eek: I am surprised I'm not saddle sore lol! It's cloudy today and starting to rain boohoo! xx

Thank you both.

That is exactly how I see it. I am going to need to be mindful of my food intake for the rest of my life, sadly enough because I can't be trusted to have free reign. However, I am not going to miss out on milestones and nice occasions for the rest of my life.

SO I will deal with them, some I will have as a treat, some I will enjoy but abide strictly to plan. Either way, as long as I get back on it straight after, then I should stay in control.

:)

SO EXCITED! xx

That's exactly it Charl I don't know many people who can eat what they like and not gain weight. There will be weeks when you've been an absolute angel and because of our hormones we gain. We forget that we have to still live while we're dieting and you're doing great at having a meal out or whatever and then getting back on it so you'll get to goal :) x

Thank you both.

That is exactly how I see it. I am going to need to be mindful of my food intake for the rest of my life, sadly enough because I can't be trusted to have free reign. However, I am not going to miss out on milestones and nice occasions for the rest of my life.

SO I will deal with them, some I will have as a treat, some I will enjoy but abide strictly to plan. Either way, as long as I get back on it straight after, then I should stay in control.

:)

SO EXCITED! xx

Morning

I completely agree, there is no point in stressing about special occasions, enjoy them as they will nvr come around again. In my head I understand this but I nd 2 get in the rite head space.

Have a gd day x

PS Cadbury World sounds amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

:gimi:
Im drooling lol!
As long as you enjoyed it and you need a treat every now and then. I had a meal tonight too probably way over Propoints but wont be doing it again for a while lol. Lettuce tomorrow anyone?!? lol xxx

Stacey! I actually didn't recognise you! New lovely hair and a new name! I was really confused!

Food the other night was lovely, nothing fancy but a real treat. Was straight back on it on Sunday though so was pleased with myself. I feel like I have done really well this week (Saturday night aside) but with having tomorrow and Friday off with my other half to celebrate our anniversary, going out for lunches and to Cadbury world I am scared that even if I don't go mad, I will undo my hard work.

Although weigh in is Saturday morning and Saturday we are going out for a leisurely breakfast and also a nice dinner somewhere in the evening, so I plan to try and be somewhat on plan for the next two days and have my real treat on Saturday.

Ahh glad you had a lovely meal, did you have anything nice? x x

Morning

I completely agree, there is no point in stressing about special occasions, enjoy them as they will nvr come around again. In my head I understand this but I nd 2 get in the rite head space.

Have a gd day x

PS Cadbury World sounds amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't wait! Haha! I am such a child.

Last day at work today until Tuesday and I really can't wait for today to be done. Since Christmas I have pretty much had 1 full day with my other half a week. I see him on the evenings too as we live together but it is just not enough. Cannot wait for a few days together. x x

That's exactly it Charl I don't know many people who can eat what they like and not gain weight. There will be weeks when you've been an absolute angel and because of our hormones we gain. We forget that we have to still live while we're dieting and you're doing great at having a meal out or whatever and then getting back on it so you'll get to goal :) x

Thank you lovely. I can't wait. I just want today to be over and then it is my few days off!

Got a present for my other half last night. I have had to tell him the first part of it and show him it though because of having nowhere to hide it. He has wanted a pet for ages but I am not really an animal person soooo...

I bought him a really cool fishtank! I can cope with those. I bought gravel and ornaments for it that are very 'him' and on Saturday we are going to pick his fish and a few more ornaments together :) He loved it x x

Hey

Good present. What kind fish are you getting & what size tank did you get? Tropical fish need to have the tank up and running for at a few weeks to allow the ph levels and bacteria to settle in. We had a large 190ltr corner tank that we had to have running for a month. Got rid of it as OH works offshore and it was too much for me to keep on my own, still have a wee 25ltr one that I am thinking about setting up again as I can easily keep that one up on my own!!

Allie x

Hey

Good present. What kind fish are you getting & what size tank did you get? Tropical fish need to have the tank up and running for at a few weeks to allow the ph levels and bacteria to settle in. We had a large 190ltr corner tank that we had to have running for a month. Got rid of it as OH works offshore and it was too much for me to keep on my own, still have a wee 25ltr one that I am thinking about setting up again as I can easily keep that one up on my own!!

Allie x

The one that I got was a 25ltr one, the girl in the shop recommended all of the stuff I needed and I had to set it up last night and it has to be on for 3 days before adding any fish. It's only a basic coldwater fish tank, nothing major :)
x

Aww cool present. I love it when you put thought into getting something for someone and you see their face. It was my sisters 40th last month and she's been dreading leaving her 30's behind and was feeling really old and past it silly moo so I thought the perfect way to make her feel young again was to buy her favourite toy from when she was young. It was a Sindy doll house and exactly like the one she had when she was little, her face when she opened it was worth every penny I spent on it and more. It's the little things isn't it :) xx

Back