SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Ooh I am going off to google that recipe, it looks amazing and so cheesy!

Have you tried the recipe I posted for you yet hun?

Some of the ww meals recipes really are very yummy and are good on points too. Far better pp value and portion size than the ready cooked meals. Hubby made a cottage pie a few weeks ago and omg, it was the best one I've ever tasted!

I did! I made it on Saturday, I forgot to say! It was lushhhhh! :) Thank you!

Hope you are having a beautiful day :) x x

Has anyone ever attempted C25K? I have never run more than about 20feet in my life. But I think now is when I am going to have to try and attempt some exercise. And while the weather is nice, why not?

*I know it will be awful, hopefully I won't just collapse too near an ice cream van!*

x x

Mmm tangle twister shugarfairy u just reminded me lol as for runnin that is a no no for me lol x

I went for a brisk walk for half an hour. Was a huge sweaty mess after but I pushed myself to walk faster. Then made me only have a few oven chips and mainly salad instead :) feel good now I've had a shower. I am the most anti exercise normally but it did actually make me feel good :) x x

Hey chick thanks for recipe tip!

I did C25K on my iPhone and did it in the gym as there's nowhere to really run near me and I was too self conscious at first! I have to say as someone that has never been able to run its great! Weeks 1-4 are nice and steady and I actually enjoyed them! It jumps up quite steeply after that but it's totally manageable. I ran race for life in 42mins last month- not fantastic but a long way from where I started!
Highly recommend x

Hey chick thanks for recipe tip!

I did C25K on my iPhone and did it in the gym as there's nowhere to really run near me and I was too self conscious at first! I have to say as someone that has never been able to run its great! Weeks 1-4 are nice and steady and I actually enjoyed them! It jumps up quite steeply after that but it's totally manageable. I ran race for life in 42mins last month- not fantastic but a long way from where I started!
Highly recommend x

Hi!

I tried it last night and have quickly come to realise that due to having issues with my joints (hereditary nonsense), that I am going to have to brisk walk for a while before I can attempt it! All I did yesterday was a 30min brisk walk and today my hip feels like it will pop out at any minute and my ankles are not my friend! So am going to have to build it up slowly!

Glad you enjoyed it, I will definitely aim towards it! x x

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been noticeably absent food diary wise! I will try and remedy this! My days have been generally the same as my other days and it is mainly just my evening meal that has changed!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather!

x x

I did! I made it on Saturday, I forgot to say! It was lushhhhh! :) Thank you!

Hope you are having a beautiful day :) x x

Oh good, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yes we are having a lovely time and the weather has been amazing so far. Bit too hot at times though!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been noticeably absent food diary wise! I will try and remedy this! My days have been generally the same as my other days and it is mainly just my evening meal that has changed!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather!

x x

No need to apologise about food diary. I often forget to update lol! xx

Hi charl waves have u had anythin yumi for ur tea and how r u i saw some new eccersise class yesterday wss amazed it was ladys jumpin on those little trampolines to hardcore dance music just thought i would share lol xx

Hi charl waves have u had anythin yumi for ur tea and how r u i saw some new eccersise class yesterday wss amazed it was ladys jumpin on those little trampolines to hardcore dance music just thought i would share lol xx

Ouch, sounds intense!

I'm good thank you, had chow mein for tea and some Reeses peanut butter cups for a treat! Yummmmmm

How are you lovely, how's the training going?! X x

Hey charl hope you are ok xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good thank you Cheryl! Just nervous for weigh in! Had a sneaky weigh in today at work and it tells me I've put on 4lb so feeling a tad down as it's not even TOTM and I've been good this week!

Oh well, we will see tomorrow :)

How are you lovely? X x

I'm good thank you Cheryl! Just nervous for weigh in! Had a sneaky weigh in today at work and it tells me I've put on 4lb so feeling a tad down as it's not even TOTM and I've been good this week!

Oh well, we will see tomorrow :)

How are you lovely? X x

I'm ok thanks having a few weeks of not dieting but not going mad but know I will get back on it. And I hope scales go down but if it is a gain we have got your back. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) I'm really hoping it's not because I've really been trying but either way I am going to do a filling and healthy week this week to try and see if that works any better.

Ahh sometimes a couple of weeks off is what you need. It can make you feel more motivated to do it :) x x

Thank you :) I'm really hoping it's not because I've really been trying but either way I am going to do a filling and healthy week this week to try and see if that works any better.

Ahh sometimes a couple of weeks off is what you need. It can make you feel more motivated to do it :) x x

Yeah sometimes does us good to shake it up a bit xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Put 1.5 flippin' pound on! This morning I was mad but now I'm over it. I'm not going to lie, I've not been good today, it's the first bad day I have had since I started WW. Tonight I draw a line and tomorrow I am starting filling and healthy.

It will happen. Just not as quick as I would like I guess.

Oh well, I know I was good even if my body doesn't! X x

Back