SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

It's probably some crazy reaction to the heat. Are you drinking enough? Gains are the worst but you will get there. Onwards and downwards x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe! I probably drink too much! Being in an office in this heat means I drink 3-4 litres of water a day haha ( I end up in the toilets a lot!) Yeah gains suck! It's not too bad if you've had a bit of a naughty week but when you have been on your best behaviour it is so demotivating! Thank you for your messages ladies! Drawing a line, back on it from first thing tomorrow! X x

Last edited:
How are you today charl? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you today charl? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Determined. Haha. I woke up after an awful nights sleep and just felt like I wanted to prove the scales wrong! How are you? X x

Hi hun sorry u had a little gain training is ok only i feel silly as am the one who needs to know every detail and now am thinkun its 8 hours and 1 hour break am gona be starvin x

sorry about your gain! we all have them (had one last week), you'll get it off in no time :) maybe your body is getting used to eating the same food everyday so it's not doing anything to help you lose weight? I've had that problem in the past, now I try and tend to mix up what I have everyday so it's something new daily for my body :) might be wrong just chucking it out there xx

Hi hun sorry u had a little gain training is ok only i feel silly as am the one who needs to know every detail and now am thinkun its 8 hours and 1 hour break am gona be starvin x

8 hours isn't too bad when you get used to it. I work 8 hours with half hour break and once you get used to it, it's okay :) glad it's going well lovely :) x x

sorry about your gain! we all have them (had one last week), you'll get it off in no time :) maybe your body is getting used to eating the same food everyday so it's not doing anything to help you lose weight? I've had that problem in the past, now I try and tend to mix up what I have everyday so it's something new daily for my body :) might be wrong just chucking it out there xx

That's what I'm thinking, I'm going to try filling and healthy for a week and see if that is any better :) thank you for your message! Congratulations on your awesome loss lovely :) x x

We have the smallest garden in the world and we can't even use it really because we have an awful nuisance neighbour next door and he watches us over the fence and tries to talk to us (he has a mental illness) but it gets a bit much. But today I noticed he wasn't in and surprised the other half with a disposable bbq when he got in from work at 4.30pm :)

Seriously used filling and healthy to my advantage. Homemade lean mince burgers on warburtons thins, garlic and herb potatoes and salad. 2pp for ketchup and a cheese slice. Was epic :) x

image-2514521721.jpg

Charl ur burger looks amazinggg could u hrlp me out with makun one or two lol am thinkin am goin to try fh a couple of days and i could tske them to work x

Charl ur burger looks amazinggg could u hrlp me out with makun one or two lol am thinkin am goin to try fh a couple of days and i could tske them to work x

They are really easy actually. I just chuck a small pack of lean mince (the below 5% fat one) and add a few teaspoons of paprika, a few teaspoons of dried herbs. a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard, a teaspoon of crushed garlic and some salt and pepper. Spray some Frylight into it and then mush together and make burger shaped pucks :) x x

Will defo be tryin dont know what shape i will get though lol is the lean mine free hun x

Hi ladies,
Sorry its taken me so long to come back! I've just had a good read through the whole thread now :)
I have been following ww now for one week and it feels so naughty compared to sw. I am finding it difficult to believe I will actually lose weight! I am due to weigh Thurs am so will see what happens. (I did lose 4 lbs last week but that was half a week on sw and half a week on ww!!)
I really do want this to work as I have a fair bit of weight to lose. Looking forward to getting to know you all :) xx

That's what I'm thinking, I'm going to try filling and healthy for a week and see if that is any better :) thank you for your message! Congratulations on your awesome loss lovely :) x x

hopefully it will work out for you, then maybe you can get some ideas and stuff from it if you wanna go back into points! you're burger looks so yummy btw :)! aw thank you so much :) xx

hopefully it will work out for you, then maybe you can get some ideas and stuff from it if you wanna go back into points! you're burger looks so yummy btw :)! aw thank you so much :) xx

Thanks :) Yeah hopefully! If this one works better for me then maybe I will stick with this as I could still have the occasional pointing day! We will see! x x

Hi All :)

Food Diary for yesterday - F&H :)

Smoothie - FF Natural Yoghurt and Fruit
Cereal - Mini Shredded Wheat and Skimmed Milk
Dinner - 2 Homemade Burgers, 1 Warburtons Thins and Roasted Garlic and Herb Potatoes in frylight :)
Snacks - 1 x Low Fat Cheese Slice 1pp, Ketchup 1pp, WW Rich Toffee Bar 2pp and S+S Popcorn 2 pp

6/49 weekly pp used :) x

Back