SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Evening ladies,

Hope everyone has had a good day :)
I've stuck to my pp today but feel really bloated and guilty. I haven't made the best choice! I had an omelette for lunch and chicken, potato's and carrots for dinner but pretty much used the rest of my points on a couple of packets of quavers, a couple of biscuits and a crunchie - oh dear :(
Must do better tomorrow!!!

I am at work tomorrow so will have a ham wrap, small pack of ww biscuits and yoghurt for lunch. For dinner I will make spag bol so hopefully a 'healthier' day!

I think that's my problem with propoints, I stay within my points but I didn't always eat the healthiest choices :(

Sounds like a decent food day though, tomorrow sounds yum too.

How you finding it? :) x x

Popping in 2 subscribe. Ive bn doin a mix of SW, WW & MFP all yr & nvr lost more than 9lbs. Nothin 2 do wi the diets - all me. Jst cant seem 2 get the motivation!! Hopin now is the time. I am on PP at the mo but mite go back 2 basics & c if I can gi myself a boost.

Ur doin well so far :)

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks like a nice food day is there any other cerial thats free on fh pls charl i know porrige is and am obsessed but i dont think its helps with my journey we will see what u been upto hun xx

Looks like a nice food day is there any other cerial thats free on fh pls charl i know porrige is and am obsessed but i dont think its helps with my journey we will see what u been upto hun xx

Morning

You can also have plain puffed wheat, wholegrain wheat cereal (shredded wheat or similar).

I have had the puffed wheat but I do not think it is very filling TBH, maybe if you add a banana or something it would bulk it out a bit!!!

Allie x

Ooooh what a nice surprise on a Tuesday morning, lots of lovely new subscribers! Hello ladies :) :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Georgina, I don't know if it helps but on filling and healthy I eat loads for breakfast and I am currently stuffed. Thought I would tell you my routine :)

The night before I shove bananas, pineapple and frozen berries into a blender with 4 tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt, I put it into my new 'smoothie' cup (one of those insulated cups with a straw etc £2 from The Range) and then put it in the fridge, I then take that with me to work as it is really filling :) But at about 9.30am I have a bowl of mini shredded wheat (well the Aldi alternatives, I'm not made of money! Haha) and they generally keep me stuffed until about 1 or 2pm :)

Sorry for the massive message, just thought it would be easier to tell you my breakfast routine if you are struggling and see if you find any of it useful.

Typically before starting SW and WW, I wouldn't eat breakfast at all, but finally I have found something that I actually really enjoy :)

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day!

x x x

Evening

I'm thinking bout goin back 2 basics & the smoothie sounds like a gd idea 4 doing SS or F&H.

How's ur day bn? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yummy tea/dinner :)

Brown rice, fajita chicken, peppers and onions with salad :)

1pp for 1/2 sachet of Discovery fajita mix but the rest was free on filling and healthy. :) x x

image-2627015150.jpg

The scales at work are destroying me. Every time I feel that I have tried SO hard they always tell me I haven't.

I know the difference between work scales and the WW scales and the Work scales are literally going up by a pound a day. I am trying so hard and I literally feel like bursting into tears.

Each time I kid myself and tell myself that maybe it was a one off result and next time I weigh myself it will actually result in my actual loss.

I now weigh myself about 7 times a flippin' day on them.

I feel rock bottom.

For the first time in my life I have spent more than a month, completely dedicating myself to dieting. I have now been dieting since the first week of March and I just feel like I am not getting anywhere. I lost a stone in the first 5 weeks and then after that I have just been yo-yoing around the same weightlosses.

I'm just gutted because this time I am more motivated than ever and I just can't do it. I've had next to no bad days or 'off-plan' days and I'm just devastated.

Worst thing is, I actually have a few days next week that are potentially going to be a bit off plan and if I put on a bit more, I won't be far from where I blummin' started.

*I wrote this post and then went and took all of the naughty words out of it!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

x

Oh no hun big hugs. I'm not sure what to say. Not sure what to suggest. Have you been eating more carbs than before and maybe you are bloated. I'm not one to talk as I've been off plan. Wish I could help you more xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry ur havin a crappy day. U should stop weighing urself inbetween official weigh ins. Stress can factor a lot in how our body holds onto stuff (I watch a lot of The Biggest Loser) & this is often happens & turns out the contestants have bn stressed.

Chill & don't weigh til weigh day. U may b surprised!!

Hope ur feeling btr & nxt wk when u have plans njoy them, the change in food may also kick start u again

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sweetie it's so hard :( have you spoken to your class leader about it? Maybe she can give you some tips or have a look at your tracker to see of there's something you're missing. I know it's easier said than done but try not to hop in the scales at work they're evil by the sounds of it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back