1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW dinner for one

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by eieioo, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Slimming World
    I always seem to struggle with dinner ideas for myself, that isnt pasta, baked potato or an omlette and is low syn. Also things that are ready quickly as I am permanently in a rush

would appreciate some ideas to keep me going, I am on extra easy
    Last edited: 15 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bma123

bma123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    have you tried homemade egg fried rice soo simple and very filling most can be prepared before hand and then just chucked together heres a recipe to try and you can alter it to make it lower in syns or add more to it or take away

Egg fried rice

By: Ken Hom

Prep time: 20 minCook time: 20 minServes:4 [​IMG]

1. Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes if they are fresh; if they are frozen, simply thaw them and drain

2. Mix the eggs and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.

3. Heat a wok until it is very hot. Add the oil and when it is almost at smoking point, add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.

4. Add the ham, peas, salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes over a high heat.

5. Add the egg and stir-fry for another minute.

6. Tip in the spring onions and bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes, or until the eggs have set. Turn the rice on to a plate and garnish with spring onions.

7. Serve hot, or at room temperature as a cold rice salad.

• 100g fresh peas, or frozen
    • 2 eggs, beaten
    • 2 tsp sesame oil
    • 2 tbsp groundnut oil
    • 300g long grain rice, cooked and drained
    • 50 g cooked ham, finely diced
    • 2 tsp salt
    • 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
    • 3 tbsp spring onions, white part only, finely chopped
    • 100g bean sprouts
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.