SW DIY Folder

Poecraft

Didnt know where else to post this

So as i get further along with this long ol journey of mine im becoming more and more interested in every side of weight loss, so i have decided to put together my own weight loss folder, with collages of FREE food and clippings from the magazine

Other than the above im not sure what else to include or where to look for inspiration or resources, so i thought id ask all you geniuses if you could help point me in the right direction with some links or ideas.

So far im planning on dismantling some of my SW Magazines so i can put recipes and images on some pages
also a before/inspiration page with some photos of me at my worst
Then a section for my awards

Cant wait to hear all your suggestions

Cheers x

What about an inspiration page with some pictures of clothes you'd like to wear when you reach certain goals? Or activities you'd like to do when you've lost a bit. I currently have a picture of a bike (pushbike!) that I will buy myself when I reach my mini-goal as a reward, pinned up on my kitchen noticeboard. I'd like to be able to go on bike rides again but have lost all bike-confidence. So looking forward to getting that goal and the pic does keep me on track (when I remember to look at it!).

What a great idea, will you post some pictures of it? It's something id be interested to do as I love planning meals, taking photos of them, doing meal plans etc.

What a great idea! I think I'm going to give this a go myself!

thanks guys, i shall post photos throughout the process, we have decided its going to be a couples folder now as we are both losing weight

That's great that your OH is so supportive. Think it'd take a gun to the head for mine to contemplate it!

lol, we both need to lose quite a lot so its easier for us both to do it

I did this when I last attended slimming world. I had sections for..

Letter to myself - first page was a letter to myself on why I am doing this so I can read it on my off days

Awards

Stats - photos and measurements

Recipes - magazine, website and handwritten

Inspirational stories - usually pulled from mag

Syns - pages in mags that tell you different syns

Was good to have everything in one place :)

that is awesome, thank you so much lovehirano!

Back