SW EE Plan Help - Im doing something Wrong

Maintained Target !

:party0011: Maintained my target weight this week, although strangely I feel a bit disappointed, that probably sounds silly but I wanted to lose again this week.

My son done amazing this week 18 weeks into this and he lost a whopping 8.5lbs in one week, he was so shocked he asked to be weighed again.

Hi Mookymooks!

Congratulations! Just read about your ups and downs getting to target, which days did you find worked best for your weight loss? I only want to lose a stone and 1st week had a 1lb gain (I had just gone from doing WW straight to SW and dreaded *week!!)

Hi Mookymooks, thank you, I stuck to the Extra Easy, done SW previoulsy when it was Red & Green and couldnt get on with it and honestly I have struggled from the start with this. I to only had just over a stone to lose, joined on a Thursday eve and went away for a girls weekend, and gained my first week. It feels like its taken forever to shift it. This eating plan goes against everything you are told at WW, *weeks didnt seem to make any sense for me, one month it made a difference the next it didnt, but it works so stick with it and good luck. If your not doing the EE have a go at it, my son has lost almost 4 stone on EE he had a loss of 8.5lbs this week after 18 weeks of doing this thats an amazing weight loss.

Let me know how you get on at your next weigh-in. Good luck.

Whahooo

Lost another half a pound this week, good times .... well pleased although only have another 1.5 that I can lose then I have to pay again bad times!

Son also lost another 4lbs this week thats over 4 stone in 4 months, well done mate.

Happy New Year ... Im Still Slimming!

Hello everyone ... Happy New Year. Its been quite a few months since I last posted, I reached my target weight back in May, and although I havent been logging on (mainly cos I couldnt find my post).

I have still been weighing every week, as my son still attends, although I have had to pay for the past few weeks, dont know how as I honestly hadnt really been sticking to it, but managed to dip below the minimum im allowed to weigh, im now back in my target range this week. I have been very reluctant to lower my target weight as was worried I wouldnt be able to maintain it, but for new year I am going for a new target so wish me luck as I try to shift another 4lbs to get to new target.

target10.gif

Last edited:
Maintaining Target

Xmas & New Year now done with, weighed in tonight, gained 1lb, total weight gain for xmas and new year 2.5lbs, very happy with this result, know it would have been a lot lot more had I not continued weighing every week.

Aiming for new target as of this week, with my gain I now need to lose 5lbs.

Xmas & New Year now done with, weighed in tonight, gained 1lb, total weight gain for xmas and new year 2.5lbs, very happy with this result, know it would have been a lot lot more had I not continued weighing every week.

Aiming for new target as of this week, with my gain I now need to lose 5lbs.

well done on the minimal gain, that will fall away, i shall be watching your diary closes this week, i want a 5lb loss as well, good luck, donna x

Weigh-in Thursday

So almost a week since last weighed, but I always get nervous before weigh night, havent a clue why cos im generally very good at sticking to the EE, and with the OH joining me and the son (only my slimline teenage daughter has no need for dieting) there are even less temptions in my way. Hoping we all have a good weight loss on Thursday.

Thinking after weigh in Thursday its gonna be time to start taking the dog on some long walks and get out the wiifit and have a bash on that.

Donna I hope you have had a good week and also get the loss you want.

Maintained Target !

Bit disappointed only managed to maintain target this week, was hoping to get to the lower target I have decided to set myself, but at least I didnt gain. Also starting Zumba dance class on Monday so really hope that combined with the wii fit and line dancing I do once a week is all going to help.

Another brill week for my son, he lost 7lbs, unfortunately OH didnt do very well at all on this first week he managed to gain half a pound. Having discussed in class, it appears he hasnt been eating enough during the day. Hopefully we can rectify this ready for next week.

Bit disappointed only managed to maintain target this week, was hoping to get to the lower target I have decided to set myself, but at least I didnt gain. Also starting Zumba dance class on Monday so really hope that combined with the wii fit and line dancing I do once a week is all going to help.

Another brill week for my son, he lost 7lbs, unfortunately OH didnt do very well at all on this first week he managed to gain half a pound. Having discussed in class, it appears he hasnt been eating enough during the day. Hopefully we can rectify this ready for next week.

Don't worry hun a maintain is still better than a gain and who's knows next week it might show on the scales with a better loss.
Nice one on doing the zumba too and well done to your son xxx

Wobbles you have done brilliantly. Well done at getting to target. I think you have been far too hard on yourself with your losses, you had a nice steady weight loss to be proud off.

Sometimes losing weight too quickly means it can also go back on alot quicker too.

Good on you for sticking it out.

Thanks!

Aww thanks MrsWilsoncroft & BritmuminCanada for your encouraging comments.

Wouldnt recommend the class I just attended for Zumba, wasnt very good at all going to have to investigate further and find another one, me thinks, still hope it has some affect on the scales come thursday.

Another Half Pound Shifted

Not the 2lb id hoped for but will settle for the half pound I lost this week, as did have a few extra treats so was really expecting a gain this week.

Slightly better week for OH, he lost 1lb, son however managed to put on 1lb after having a brill week the week before.

Whahooo A Good Loss

Lost 1.5lbs tonight well chuffed, that new target is now only 3lbs away. Good week for all of us OH lost 3lbs and son lost 2.5lbs he was just 1lb away from his 5 stone, hopefully next week.

Whahooo Another Good Loss

Lost another 1lb this week, new target now only 2lbs away. Son lost 1lb and has now got is 5 stone sticker, well proud of him. OH, stayed the same this week, is losses are going the same as mine were to start off, loss then stay the same, bit disappointed but its not a gain.

Whoop whoop - New Target Reached

Yay very happy tonight lost 2lb at weighin so thats my new lower target reached. OH had a good week to he lost 2lb, son was out the weekend not such a good week for him he lived it up a bit and gained 5.5lbs but he knows why and he is only 19 and needs to have a blow out now and again to keep him sane.

Under New Target

So declared at my new lower target, and now I have managed to dip 1lb below that, seems strange that it took me so long to reach my initial target and now I cant seem to maintain, keep going under, not that im moaning just thinks its strange now im not beating myself up about losing half a pound here and there its coming off without me really trying. Very happy with my new look, have dropped 2/3 dress sizes, now need a new wardrobe to compliment my new look. :)

Back