SW Fererro Rocher

Fruitybabe

Sorry for spelling not sure on it lol. I have been looking for the recipe for this but can't seem to find it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Link

The Advanced search is the easiest way to find stuff (top blue line, third one in). I searched for "Rocher" in "SW Recipes" room.

Try these..................

Pete’s Ferrero Rocher-2

Syns 19 in total/24 made <1 Syn each

Ingredients
5 scan bran=5 Syn
3 tbsp. of nutella=12 Syn
1 Pack of Options (Belgium Chocolate)=2 Syn
Warm water

Method

Place the scan bran into a food blender and reduce to small pieces.

Place 3 level tbsp. of nutella into a microwave proof dish and microwave for 30 secs (600w), remove and add up to 3tbsp of warm water as required to make a paste.
Add the scan bran and mix until the liquid has been totally absorbed.

Put a small dish with boiling water next to your work area and place the cake cases out.

Using a small spoon/grapefruit spoon, place first in hot water then scoop the mixture into a cake case, repeat this until all the mix has gone remembering to place the spoon into hot water each time.

Place on a tray and place into the fridge to chill. When cold remove from the fridge and roll in the contents of a packet of “options” Belgium chocolate! Rechill if required.

Enjoy and remember total syns are 19 and I made 24 of them! Less than 1 Syn each.

FerreroRocher-2Large.jpg

Last edited:
I'm def trying these too. Do you still get the 'benefits' of scan bran despite them being disguised as sweets?

i use weetabix or ryvita

8 scan bran crumbled up (some people use Ryvita original)
I crumbled mine up in a mini blender.
1 tbp water
1 tbs syrup
4 tbs nutella.

Depends on how many you eat!

Back