• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW for the third time!

Hi all, stumbled accross the forum today after searching google for a nice steak sauce :drool: which was tasty may I add :D.

I previously did SW about 3 years ago and lost 2 and half stone. Put all the weight back on, plus some, and rejoined a year ago but wasnt in the right frame of mind. But rejoined again 26/05/10 and losing weight since. Apart from my birthday week where I gained 2lb lol.

I find the weight is coming off average one pound per week, but I dont mind as that will be 52lb over the year!!! lol.

Just wanted to pop by and say HI to all SW forum users. I'm so glad I stumbled across the forum today ... i'll be logging in everynight for some motivational reading!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi and welcome to Minis!! we are also glad you found us :) well done on your losses so far, 1lb a week is a brilliant loss you should be proud of it!! hope you enjoy using this site as much as i do xx

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
hello and welcome. SW is simply the best but it isn't the quickest. Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 6
Slimming World 2
Introductions 4
Introductions 1
Exante - Diaries 6