sw friendly toppings for lasagne

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maclynn, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Hi, made chill today,and have made lasagne out of what was left, but, does any one have a sin friendly tgopping reciepe? Thanks in advance:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pebbles67

pebbles67 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I use britmums aubergine lasagne topping. It's 28g of Parmesan, 250ml milk, tablespoon of cornflour, 42g mozarella. Heat milk in a pan, mix cornflour with a little water and add to milk. Whisk until starts to thicken, then add 28g Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, pour over lasagne and top with mozzarella. Bake until golden. It's lovely.
    Dee

4. 1-vicky-1

1-vicky-1 Member

I always make use 500g natural yogurt 1 beaten egg nutmeg and seasoning, and sprinkle over some Parmesan, very tasty!

5. Jeg57

Jeg57 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World with Xenical
    I use cottage cheese, beaten eggs and fromage frais. Beat them all together and season. Pour over pasta - or vegs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.