Extra Easy SW from home- Trying to start a family

Thanks Jenny.. that is really sweet of you. :)

So yesterday I had 18.5syns (woops) BUT I made sure I did my 25min workout dvd.. then for some reason decided in the evening that seeing as it was such a nice evening.. I should go for a run! So in total I did about 70min of exercise yesterday. :woohoo:

Feeling a little sore this morning I must admit.. but feeling happy. Today is double workout dvd day so no running this lunch time. Don't want to throw myself into it too quickly and injure myself. (Plus it looks like its going to rain. )

Breakfast- Whole milk (HEA) and weatabix
Snacks- apple, tangerine x2 and watermelon.

So.. i threw myself into it too quickly and got lazy over the weekend. Also didn't do my dvd yesterday.

Need to stop messing about...

Weigh in today!

lost 2lbs so it takes me back to 14stone 7lbs. 11lbs left to lose until I get to pre-wedding weight. urgh!

food wise i have been pretty good today! had oats and yogurts with some blueberries for breakfast which I think is the way to go. It kept me full until lunch time!

Lunch i had a massive smoked salmon salad.. still feel full from it and I had it about an hour and a half ago. :) Realised I have a small obsession with smoked salmon.. wish it wasn't so damn expensive! haha

hoping for another 2lb loss next week.. would be nice!

Am working towards my Gold body magic award.. :) Thought it might MAKE me do at least some exercise everyday...

Weigh in yesterday.. back up to 14stone 10lbs. :(

I just cant seem to get my head in the game. Im very good at work and then I get home and go.. "screw it!"

So.. Since August I have put on more weight and weighed in at 15stone 4lbs this morning :( I honestly saw the number and started crying.

thinking about starting slimming world again.. just to try and get my head back in the game. I'm hating the fact that most of my clothes don't fit. Also god forbid if i DID get pregnant at this weight..

So.. Since August I have put on more weight and weighed in at 15stone 4lbs this morning :( I honestly saw the number and started crying.

thinking about starting slimming world again.. just to try and get my head back in the game. I'm hating the fact that most of my clothes don't fit. Also god forbid if i DID get pregnant at this weight..

I am sure you can do it! Just one month of slimming world and sticking to plan religiously before xmas will put you in a great position before new year.

Fingers crossed for you. Subscribing.

Thanks Charlie. :)

I um and ahh-ed since my last post and ended up putting on ANOTHER 2lbs.. so this morning I signed up to SW online.. inputted my weight and today is a new day! I am not staying at 15st 6lbs for long thank you!!

As I signed up after having breakfast.. my brekkie wasn't very slimming world friendly.. but I have tried to make the rest of the day as healthy as possible.

Breakfast:
new york cinnamon bagel with lurpack butter

Lunch:

Sainsburys pea and ham soup (the whole pot.. woops.)
170g of grapes.

Supper:

going to try and get my husband to let us have pizza wraps.. :) with probably a side salad and maybe some SW chips.

Snacks:
25g of roasted fava beans.

Sadly i think that makes my syns about 18.5 already. gah!

Hey,

how are you?

well done for signing back up to sw. just remember the reasons you are doing this and it might help you stick to your 15 syns. I try and do a food plan weekly or daily if I haven't had time to do a weekly one. helps me stay on track.

best of luck, you can do this x x

Back