SW Frozen Meals - Sweet Potato Curry

Might have been better in the oven maybe? I enjoyed the pasta and meatballs though :)

Maybe, i can't justify the timings though 11 minutes in the microwave or 45 minutes in the over lol. I enjoyed the Chicken Tikka Masala one the best so far. I tried some of my sister's meatballs one and wasn't too impressed think i need to try the one i've got next week and make a proper judgement

Lee.
I like your honest food reports on the SW ready meals that you have tried so far, if you want recipes for SW style meals then follow the link below, there are hundreds of recipes there!
Good luck with your SW journey......
Pete

Lee.
I like your honest food reports on the SW ready meals that you have tried so far, if you want recipes for SW style meals then follow the link below, there are hundreds of recipes there!
Good luck with your SW journey......
Pete

Fab thank you. I am being honest as i want people to know properly whats the crack and not 'make do' with frozen stuff just cuz SW says so.
Thanks for the recipes i shall check them out

Admittedly I've not tried any of them yet, but might consider keeping a couple in the freezer for "I can't be bothered to cook, normally this would mean Chinese" emergencies. I'd probably have added egg fried rice to it rather than chicken for protein, as it looks pretty bulky anyway.

I don't think SW intended them be used as a staple though, or at least I hope not since they champion healthy, homemade cooking. I'm a tad disappointed that the tikka massala has peppers in, it's the only one that sounded appetising to me but I can't stand peppers, take them out of everything!

Admittedly I've not tried any of them yet, but might consider keeping a couple in the freezer for "I can't be bothered to cook, normally this would mean Chinese" emergencies. I'd probably have added egg fried rice to it rather than chicken for protein, as it looks pretty bulky anyway.

I don't think SW intended them be used as a staple though, or at least I hope not since they champion healthy, homemade cooking. I'm a tad disappointed that the tikka massala has peppers in, it's the only one that sounded appetising to me but I can't stand peppers, take them out of everything!

Yeah i am trying all the ones i want then i will know what i like and don't then might keep some for the just in case. It is quite bad that the frozen SW meals are far better than my own cooking lol. You can't really taste the peppers to be fair - its quite mushy as it were, there are onions in there somewhere lol

Back