sw hangover cures?

Liseinleeds

i just wondered what everyone had as there sw hangover cures??

mine normally are crisps and chocs, then a takeaway for tea when i cant be bothered to cook cos i feel rubbish,

i struggled last sunday when i felt rubbish and as its my birthday this weekend I will prob be hungover again so help me please!!! ideas!!!!

Bacon buttie:D

Carbs, seriously mate, it works! I had a hang over the other week and batchelors low fat supernoodles done wonders lol x

oh my birthday this weekend too!

A full slimming world brekkie normally does the trick for me bacon,egg,beans,mushrooms,quorn sausages,toms and hexb bread! Lush!

loads of water and bananas! Apparently pineapple is good i can't stand it though!

Happy Birthday for the weekend!

i am 30 on sunday! eek! happy birthday to you too!!!!
big brekkie sounds like a plan.....if my stomach is up to cooking it lol!!! i had a bacon buttie last week for tea, but lapsed at dinner time having some crisps :-( and then some popcorn in cinema eek!!!! had saved all my syns all week though, and i am on *week and still lost a 1lb so am happy with that :)

Fruit and eggs are supposed to help your body get rid of the evil stuff that cause hangovers, paracetamol and codeine work wonders too!

I'm a birthday girl too....

I 2nd that Bacon buttie, works a treat.

Back