SW Has completely changed my mindset

Claree__x

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a wee post to say that being on SW (1 week and a half now) has completely changed my mindset about losing weight. I have tried about every diet under the sun and had some success on WW (briefly lost a stone, gained it all back very quickly) but even then it was very much a case of if we were going to the Chinese I'd have my favourite meal regardless of points or I'd have a cheeky can of coke and think it doesn't really matter.

This time, something's clicked and I'm more focused than ever. I had a Chinese after my WI on Tuesday (where I lost 6lb) but chose a beef & black bean sauce with boiled rice. I went to Wagamama's and I chose a chicken ramen because it was low in syns and I'm going to an Italian tonight and I've already looked at the menu to see what I can have that's not going to push me too far over - I'd never have done that before!

I know I'm just rambling but I'm so happy with myself that I'm finally focused and have found a plan I can live on!

I feel the same. Its funny isn't it how sometimes something just clicks inside you and suddenly you've got the motivation to do something. I've tried quite a few diets, calorie counting, weight watchers etc and always became fed up with counting. What I like about slimming world is that once you get the hang of the plans its so easy to follow. Even when I've gone off plan I've found it relatively easy to get back on it. I'm just hoping the feeling continues.

Good luck with your weight loss.

It's great when you feel like that isn't it? This is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet but I don't actually feel like I'm being strict with myself but yet I'm getting the results? I know this is the type of diet that I can continue to follow even once I've hit my target weight.

Glad you're enjoying the diet and hope it all goes well for you.

I just can't believe how much I'm eating. It's all 100% on the plan but it seems so much! If I lose weight eating like this I think I've found myself a plan for life because it's just amazing.

I just can't believe how much I'm eating. It's all 100% on the plan but it seems so much! If I lose weight eating like this I think I've found myself a plan for life because it's just amazing.

Ha, it's good isnt it? If i knew dieting was so easy, I would have done it years ago (for all those people who now want to kill me, by easy, i mean easy when you have tons to loose).

Back