SW 'Jaffa Cake'

I only wish I knew how to make syn-free toffee or chocolate flavoured yoghurts! I could do the coffee one I suppose though, hadn't thought of that, thanks. If you have any ideas on how to achieve toffee, please let me know! Got to get offline now, Cyclone Marcia is heading straight for us...

Stay safe xx

Thanks Jen, it was a very wet and windy day yesterday that's for sure! No sign of any sun at the moment, lol.

Lee, I'm going to look around online to see if I can find any toffee essence - there are no WW or Muller yoghurts here, nor any Options or similar. It really is a dead end of a place, I can certainly see why we sent our convicts over here on a one way ticket. Can't wait to get out of here and back to civilisation when my OH's contract finishes later in the year!

Thanks Jen, it was a very wet and windy day yesterday that's for sure! No sign of any sun at the moment, lol.

Lee, I'm going to look around online to see if I can find any toffee essence - there are no WW or Muller yoghurts here, nor any Options or similar. It really is a dead end of a place, I can certainly see why we sent our convicts over here on a one way ticket. Can't wait to get out of here and back to civilisation when my OH's contract finishes later in the year!

Blimey.... i'd be screwed without low syn hot chocolate and syn free yoghurts..... blimey.
Be nice to have you back

Blimey.... i'd be screwed without low syn hot chocolate and syn free yoghurts..... blimey.
Be nice to have you back

Yes, it certainly makes you think outside of the box! And awww, that last comment gave me the warm fuzzies, lol - thanks muchly!

Yes, it certainly makes you think outside of the box! And awww, that last comment gave me the warm fuzzies, lol - thanks muchly!

My Pleasure, Yeah and thinking outside the box with SW limitations is crazy enough!

ooh I'd forgotten about this - glad its been bumped!! Still not made it yet!

ooh I'd forgotten about this - glad its been bumped!! Still not made it yet!

I've done a strawberry one as a slight alteration in another thread too

Here we go.... 2nd attempt as requested by family so there we go...

Lee

DSC_0007.jpg

Oh yeah it's not bad and like 4.5 syns for a quarter slice so quite a biggish portion and the next size up flan base I think only adds a further syn

Back