SW, Life, Loves & Everything Else - Here we go.....

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Hello all

Am starting SW tonight - probably the only plan I have never tried - I can lose weight and every other plan I have ever done, has and does work - it's me who doesnt lol (usually for 1 poor excuse or another )
Successfully lost 7.5 stone on LL in 2003 - have gained half back - probably in the last 2 years and now find I am fat , 40 & single - TIME TO GETTA LIFE me thinks

Think it may help to share my trials on here as I love reading all the other diaries - so interesting and helps when I am having a "down" day lol

So, lovelies, I do hope to get some views & replies as heres to "trying something different"

L0ve, Hugs to all

Bev xx

Hope SW proves successful for you and look forward to reading your diary.

M

HIya ... :wavey:

ok, well I've been, Ive weighed and I've just had my last "very unhealthy, super fattening, totally irresponsible" tea

I had kebab abd chips and large glass red - feel like rubbish now tbh but hey - just getting my books out to plan the week ahead - am actually looking forard to it........

Am feeling a bit stressed as had some concert tickets for sale & managed to sell them twice - DOH - listed them on an official site & Ebay thinking I would never sell them & hey yesterday 2 messages to say they had sold - had to refund the ebay lady and apologise profusely - had to sell to the other person as it was an official ticket selling site & I would have been charged myself if I didnt forefill the sale... sometimes I even surprise myself lol I am never that lucky - though I'd not even get a look let alone bid & sale

So - goin to do some planning - have a meeting tmoz until 8pm so need to think about food to last till get home

hmmmmmmm

Slimming World meets Bevs World

well, today is day 1

would love some support but think I may just put my thoughts on here everyday anyhow even if its just for me lol

Have woke up feeling sick - great start - have packed breakfast to take to work - see if I feel better bit later - think it was probably all the rubbish I ate last night - last supper and all that.....

its pouring with rain, my trousers are tight but I think this is good - things can only get better.

Have a good day everyone

Bev x

Hi

if anyone - anyone out there at all reads this - please can you move this to Slimming World members diary please - no-one loves me on this forum.........

Back