1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW, Life, Loves & Everything Else - Here we go.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by fitz, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hello all

Am starting SW tonight - probably the only plan I have never tried - I can lose weight and every other plan I have ever done, has and does work - it's me who doesnt lol (usually for 1 poor excuse or another )
    Successfully lost 7.5 stone on LL in 2003 - have gained half back - probably in the last 2 years and now find I am fat , 40 & single - TIME TO GETTA LIFE me thinks

Think it may help to share my trials on here as I love reading all the other diaries - so interesting and helps when I am having a "down" day lol

So, lovelies, I do hope to get some views & replies as heres to "trying something different"

L0ve, Hugs to all

Bev xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hope SW proves successful for you and look forward to reading your diary.

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

HIya ... :wavey:
  5. fitz

ok, well I've been, Ive weighed and I've just had my last "very unhealthy, super fattening, totally irresponsible" tea

I had kebab abd chips and large glass red - feel like rubbish now tbh but hey - just getting my books out to plan the week ahead - am actually looking forard to it........

Am feeling a bit stressed as had some concert tickets for sale & managed to sell them twice - DOH - listed them on an official site & Ebay thinking I would never sell them & hey yesterday 2 messages to say they had sold - had to refund the ebay lady and apologise profusely - had to sell to the other person as it was an official ticket selling site & I would have been charged myself if I didnt forefill the sale... sometimes I even surprise myself lol I am never that lucky - though I'd not even get a look let alone bid & sale

So - goin to do some planning - have a meeting tmoz until 8pm so need to think about food to last till get home

6. fitz

Slimming World meets Bevs World

well, today is day 1

would love some support but think I may just put my thoughts on here everyday anyhow even if its just for me lol

Have woke up feeling sick - great start - have packed breakfast to take to work - see if I feel better bit later - think it was probably all the rubbish I ate last night - last supper and all that.....

its pouring with rain, my trousers are tight but I think this is good - things can only get better.

Have a good day everyone

Bev x
  7. fitz

if anyone - anyone out there at all reads this - please can you move this to Slimming World members diary please - no-one loves me on this forum.........
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.