Sw link for those who are struggleing or have been maintaining..

aaagh i'll have to wait til next week....I forgot to ask my consultant for the password again this week. I wish she would have it written out at the scales like another consultant I sometimes go to. I keep forgetting to ask, it's proper annoying!

Fab linnk thatnks Fern. I have a friend who is struggling, I'll def pass it on to her!

1. Start from scratch by going back to your Food Optimising book. Plan the week ahead as if it was your first 7 days – you might discover something that’s been overlooked.
stuck-cereal.jpg

2. Satisfy your desire for variety and stimulate your taste buds by trying something different each day.
3. Add a selection of different Original and Green Free Foods to your shopping list – perfect for peckish periods!
4. Your measurements can change even if your weight remains the same. Get the tape measure out - you may be losing inches, if not pounds.
stuck-hula.jpg

5. Walk a little further or a little faster this week, or try a new form of exercise. Any activity that gets your heart beating faster is beneficial (yes, even that!)
6. Weigh yourself once a week and look at the long-term picture rather than the day-to-day weight fluctuations that everyone has.
7. Keep a food diary to reveal any little habits that might have crept into your Food Optimising. Check your Free Foods actually are Free and your Healthy Extras are exactly that.
8. Even if the scales haven’t moved this week, remind yourself how much better you’re feeling generally for eating healthily – do you feel more energetic, sexier, fitter?
9. Go with the flow. You’re the one who knows best when you feel happy and comfortable. Set your own pace and do it your way!
10. Make the most of the support available in group – stay to Image Therapy and gather tons of motivational tips and ideas from your Consultant and fellow members.

Dont know how long this will stay here! x

thanks for sharing that fern, can't log in anymore as I cant get to a class

Thanks for that, Fern. I was hoping there might be a magic tip that I hadn't tried yet!! Guess I could up the exercise a bit more... And it is a good idea to try something new each day. Variety is the spice of life! xx

Indeed it is, upon discovering this little list of, already known facts but often not used.. i have discovered a love for pinapple (maybe too much pinapple this week lol..) whereas i actually thought i very much disliked the stuff.

Indeed it is, upon discovering this little list of, already known facts but often not used.. i have discovered a love for pinapple (maybe too much pinapple this week lol..) whereas i actually thought i very much disliked the stuff.

Hehe! Think I've overdosed on cherries today. Ate a whole punnet!!!

LOL that's nothing..
I'v eaten three entire pinapples to myself this week.. and i plan on chopping up my fourth tomorrow :eek: Its like when i discovered watermelon the summer before last.. i was eating 3 whole ones per week.. :eek:

Thanks Fern, I'm having a really hard time at the moment and I'm not in control at all.

Back