sw magazine running plan

It's a really good plan:D

I started running last Sept due to weight rather than enjoyment haha

Even though I worked up to 15 mins running, I was still heavy, as I would run then think, ooohh I can eat this now PMSL

I am lucky as I have a treadmill, which was brilliant to follow this sort of plan as the time is infront of you. (hubby is a bit of a sports freak, and reads running magazines which often have these plans in)

You can do it, I even ran the tescos race for life this year 5k in under 40 mins:D was well happy, if I can do it anyone can! I even now *ahem* run for enjoyment!! and go outside hahaha

berryred well done - just goes to show every1 can do it when they put there mind to it - how you gettin on with it now - have you kept it up

hobbithead - im the same i work long shifts so its hard to slot in exercise after being on feet for 12.5 hours (no excuses from now on). i have davina dvd and hoping to do that in between running - going out tongt as im ngtshift the next couple of days and wont be able to commit myself so going out tongt and sunday - well see how it goes x

yes, I am keeping it up:D

Not doing as much as I would like with working and the hols (I am a childminder so very busy during the hols) but still doing at least 20 mins on the treadmill every other day

Me and hubby are going on holiday (kids going to mums for a whole week:eek: first time ekkk) and I wanted a walking/cycling/swimming hols so we are taking our tourer to the new forest:D last year the thought would of filled me with dread:eek:

keep it going xx

gosh good on you - yea that holiday would have filled me with dread but i actually dont think so anymore (gosh after only 1 day hehe). We are heading to florida this year where they say on avergae you walk 6miles in each park - although im sure i will be = out and more with the food eekkkkk- i wan be under target for it

Hey,

Did you end up doing it?

I got up earlier this morning, and went for my run, wasnt as hard as i imagined and felt good after it! Really woke me up :)

xxx

Back