SW Magazine

dg07.jpg

I cant get it either, so we have to make do with this one :D

he is rather tasty lol just had alook
gonna have another look in a min lol
xxxxxx

I want thi mag now!

I said to my hubby the other night that he went from minging to blinging (sorry :D)

yh thanks 4 that!!!

Oh Claire if you could only see him, sorry you have to wait, I will have another look just for you. Tell you what i wouldn't kick him out of bed for having cold feet. LOL. A hunky chunk of a man. xxx

Ooooh! I'm excited now... cant wait till class on monday night. I've ordered the 100 Comfort Foods recipe book too. Lots of goodies in there, and lots are free!

Ooooh! I'm excited now... cant wait till class on monday night. I've ordered the 100 Comfort Foods recipe book too. Lots of goodies in there, and lots are free!
Iv'e got that recipe book, some lovely ones in there.
Ginny i had a dream last night about that Hunky chunk (didn't but wish i had). LOL

Oh you horrible monkeys! x

oooh i just had another look and coooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

shame you got to wait claire :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

pmsl
xxx

His names Shane i think, Isn't it a shane sorry i meant shame that Claire can't see him. Imagine Clair if you can a face with chiseled chin and sparkling eyes and a body and a half. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mr beans is fed up with me swooning over mr gorgeous in my mag and has threatened to throw him in the bin !!! noooooooooo........
have fun girlies xxxxx

Hehehe, you lot make me laugh........ I want a look now though!! Has Shane lost weight on SW or did they just include him as a bit of eye candy? x

It was supposed to be in our class on Tuesday just gone but it didn't arrive in time :( I've got to wait till next Tuesday now. Ho hum!

Ohhhh you mean not only do I not have the mag... I'm missing a hunky fella too?

I'm off to the corner to sulk :(

he has lost loads , unbelievable what a hunk was behind all those pounds ..even our leader showed us his picks at class !!!
worth the wait Louise i promise xxx

Back