SW Magazine

You lot are funny!!!!!

There's no way he would join the forum if he read this - he would be too scared of all us women. Imagine how many replies he would get to his posts though!!!

Oh and for the record I don't find him vaguely attractive and can't wait for the magazine purely for the slimming advice, recipes and inspirational stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Not my cup of tea either!! I'm more interested in the recipes this month I must admit!!

Sam
xxx

we are too ..just good to see a man do it for a change? ...

These men are always looking at pics of women, now its our turn.
I think i will go and have another look, for weight loss purposes that is. LOL

Oh, ok I admit he is quite nice..... very nice, bloody gorgeous.

Might have to put his picture up purely for inspiration!
If it helps my weight loss i will force myself to pin him up on my bedroom wall;), sounds so wrong when i put it that way, doesn't it Edwin. xxx

im with you loobylou,and if i had the mag id defo have another look lol x
I think this months magazine sales are going to rocket after this. VIc, just keep looking at the one on here till you get one. Having the mags better because you can take him with you werever you go, like a mobile hunk. lol

Hmmm, now do I wait until Tuesday morning to get my mag at class? or do I go to the supermarket to buy it today?

loobyloo, how about pinning his pic on the fridge for motivation? :D

I dont when it is out in shops??? I swear sum1 said the 23rd?x

awww bum! guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday then. I'm interested in his story obviously.. not that I want to sit and drool or anything (cough cough)

Hmmmm i dont believe you..xx

bet your dying to get your hand on the mag claire,went to sw on mon looking 4ward to getting the mag only to be told they didnt have it DISSAPOINTED OR WOT!!!!

Back