Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SW Newbie- Journey of a thousand miles...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by puttingontheritz, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. puttingontheritz

puttingontheritz Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World veggie
    Ok, not quite a thousand miles, though it may seem it at the onset. I've been in and out of slimming groups since I was fourteen (five years ago). My best experience was with slimming world the year before I went to university (I lost a stone and a half) but since then I have put it all back on and am now heavier than ever :(. My timetable doesn't really allow me to go to any of my local groups but I'm determined to make this work and as I seem to always be online and everyone on this forum seems so helpful and inspired I hope this is the medium I can make my breakthrough in :).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I suggest you start a diary thread in the SW section and know you will get much support. Good luck

Irene xx

4. puttingontheritz

puttingontheritz Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World veggie
    Thanks for the welcome :). I've started a diary in the weight loss diaries section. It's sort of a food diary plus ramblings at the moment but hopefully I'll soon get some losses to put in :p. Congratz on your loss so far! It's tickers like yours that make me believe I can do this :D.

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and Welcome to the forum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.