SW newbie, not much support at home.

helzS85

I'm new to this slimming and started slimming world 2 weeks ago,, currently lost 4lb (2lb per week) still have a stone to loose so I really hope I can keep this up! Don't have much support and spend most my time with my 3 children so anyone who needs a slimming buddy, I'm happy to be there!! :)

Hi HelzS85,

Congrats on the weight loss, impressive! I'm a total newbie, just started SW yesterday after hearing so many great things about it, trying to follow EE and get my head around a new way of eating!

Wish me luck!

Yes I'm doing EE and it seems to be working. Although still finding it hard to get my head around it :/

Shame you don't have much support at home, sure you will find plenty here. I wish you good luck.
Thank you ,Iv just started on EE and it's quite hard to get my head round still but sure I will gay the hang of it! X

Hi HelzS85, Congrats on the weight loss, impressive! I'm a total newbie, just started SW yesterday after hearing so many great things about it, trying to follow EE and get my head around a new way of eating! Wish me luck!
yes I'm also on EE and it is hard to get my head around it. Sure we will get the hang of it eventually! Good luck to you xx

Back