SW on Line after Target

Sue

Hi, Not sure what to do as an on line SW follower who has reached target weight. I joined in Feb and renewed in May because I hadn't reached target. I have been receiving magazines and weighing in each week and don't want to lose access to the recipes etc but I feel the renewal membership is a bit steep. If I attended group (which I can't) I would be allowed free membership (I think). Is there a way round on line membership? Any suggestions gratefully received. Sue

I dont think you can get free membership online when u are at target. I doubt they could manage that. If it did happen people would take advantage and put in false weights then use the website for free. Like I have about 15 stone to lose couls have set my target for 2 stone then used it free, so I can understand why its not free tbh. Well done on getting to target. Xx

Unfortunately not, for the reasons above really.
Isnt there a group anywhere you could go to?

I'm not sure you could join a group at your target weight to get the free mbrship. Might be worth contacting them to see if you can though. I'm pretty sure you only need to go about once a month once at target so it wouldn't be too bad if it's difficult to get there. It would be a shame if you don't get the target support class mbrs do especially as, from what I can gather, it is more expensive to be an on line mbr.

Be interesting to see what they say.

Back