SW online

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tanari, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Just a query, just wanted to know what is the monthly cost of SW online after the 3mths subscribtion? Thank in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I may be wrong - but I think you pay in 3 monthly instalments, and it is about £50/£60, good luck with it. X

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think when I checked this on their website it worked out at about £20 a month because I remember thinking it was about the same for 4 weeks of classes. I think I found it on their FAQs section under how much does it cost, I remember it took me a while to find it, they only seem to tell you the price for the first 3 months.
    I ended up joing a class as I thought it was expensive online, and I might as well go to a class anyway. I don't think you get the books either, you have to look everything up on the site.
    When I did WW online it was £10 a month after the initial startup price, I would have expected SW online to be cheaper than going to a class too!
    Although if you can't get to a class I suppose its another option.

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Thanks. Yeah I thought it was a bit expensive compared to WW. I just finding it hard going to class because of my little girls. I have to leave them with my younger brother which I'm not too keen about. And when I go to class I only go to weigh in as I can't stay any longer so I'm not really getting the full benefit of the class.

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I have been a member for over a year and my current resubscription charges are:

3 months for £45 plus free '500 free feasts' book
    6 months for £80 plus free 'SW four seasons' cookbook
    12 months for £140 plus free 5 cookbooks

Works out cheaper than classes, but you pay up front --- (works for me, though!)

xxxx

Tanari likes this.
  7. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks for this thread. I'm currently debating switching from classes to online (and have had some helpful info off cocktailprincess).

However I worked it out as being £5 odd per week online compared to £4.50/week for classes.

3months + £60 divided by 12weeks = £5/week

x

8. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Maybe it is cheaper after the first subscription. The yearly subsciption for me at above rate works out at £2.69 per week, 6 monthly is £3.07 and 3 months is £3.46 per week.

I can't go to class due to always working away, so on-line is my only option. It works for me but I know it is not the choice for everyone.

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.