SW online

Tanari

100% Focused
Just a query, just wanted to know what is the monthly cost of SW online after the 3mths subscribtion? Thank in advance

I may be wrong - but I think you pay in 3 monthly instalments, and it is about £50/£60, good luck with it. X

I think when I checked this on their website it worked out at about £20 a month because I remember thinking it was about the same for 4 weeks of classes. I think I found it on their FAQs section under how much does it cost, I remember it took me a while to find it, they only seem to tell you the price for the first 3 months.
I ended up joing a class as I thought it was expensive online, and I might as well go to a class anyway. I don't think you get the books either, you have to look everything up on the site.
When I did WW online it was £10 a month after the initial startup price, I would have expected SW online to be cheaper than going to a class too!
Although if you can't get to a class I suppose its another option.

Thanks. Yeah I thought it was a bit expensive compared to WW. I just finding it hard going to class because of my little girls. I have to leave them with my younger brother which I'm not too keen about. And when I go to class I only go to weigh in as I can't stay any longer so I'm not really getting the full benefit of the class.

I have been a member for over a year and my current resubscription charges are:

3 months for £45 plus free '500 free feasts' book
6 months for £80 plus free 'SW four seasons' cookbook
12 months for £140 plus free 5 cookbooks

Works out cheaper than classes, but you pay up front --- (works for me, though!)

xxxx

Thanks for this thread. I'm currently debating switching from classes to online (and have had some helpful info off cocktailprincess).

However I worked it out as being £5 odd per week online compared to £4.50/week for classes.

3months + £60 divided by 12weeks = £5/week

x

Maybe it is cheaper after the first subscription. The yearly subsciption for me at above rate works out at £2.69 per week, 6 monthly is £3.07 and 3 months is £3.46 per week.

I can't go to class due to always working away, so on-line is my only option. It works for me but I know it is not the choice for everyone.

xxxx

Back