SW online

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Is anyone still a member online for SW?
I was wondering about what happens after the initial 3 months, do you continue to get online access? do you have to resign up for another 3 months?
i've searched all over the sw website but can't actually find anything!

You can resubscribe - I tend to do three months at a time which costs £45 a time (there are other time periods with more savings). Or if you don't subscribe they will automatically take out £20 per month.

Hope that helps

You can buy the books (they are pretty good for delivery in my opinion) but not the hifi bars - something about delivery and overseas - can't remember the exact reason right now, they say something about other cereal bars that are commercially available

Hi, not got an answer to your question, but have a question for you if thats ok, basically I am planning to go on the sw diet when I return from holiday early July, can you tell me if there are any disadvantages of doing it online as opposed to going to a weekly meeting. I have read a bit on here about red/green days etc, and not sure I could get my head round it if you know what I mean !!. Is it an easy diet to follow, sorry for rambling...xx

Like anything new, traymanda, it takes a couple of weeks or so to really get your head around the plan. I havent done it online, only at a group, both methods work, but if you think you need the discipline and motivation of going to group to get weighed and for support, then thats probably the way forward.

Back