SW own meal range????!!!!

have to say i agree i used to spend a fortune on ww meals etc. i know you can make meals from scratch but id always get the frozen meals ad some veg for quickness with sw i know i dont have that choice so have to cook something x

have to say i agree i used to spend a fortune on ww meals etc. i know you can make meals from scratch but id always get the frozen meals ad some veg for quickness with sw i know i dont have that choice so have to cook something x

But you do have that choice.

The magazine has a regular section which gives details of prepared meals which are low-syn, and the directory has loads of them listed.

With SW you can choose whether to have convenience meals or home-cooked meals. With WW you have the same choice. It isn't either/or. It just depends on what one has time for on any given day.

Xxx

It would be a good idea, you wouldn't HAVE to buy it it would just be convenient if you didnt have time to make something yourself from scratch

You can buy (or used to be able to) Birds Eye Pasta Arrabiata ready meal which was free on green/EE
I'm sure there are a fair few others available too.
Looking through the free branded foods in the food directory helps.

Back