SW Panic Button

Sent a few texts to old contacts on spec earlier.
Got a start Monday for "4-5 weeks".
Could be more, no way to tell until I get there but that's what they told the agency.

More money than I'm on now, and closer to home so less fuel. Win-win situation for a bit anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Sent a few texts to old contacts on spec earlier.
Got a start Monday for "4-5 weeks".
Could be more, no way to tell until I get there but that's what they told the agency.

More money than I'm on now, and closer to home so less fuel. Win-win situation for a bit anyway.

Congrats sounds like good news! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great news coljack hopefully the contract might get extended! X

Last time I was there I went as an agency guy and they tool me on after 3 months. I was there for 5 years.

Having a rubbish day at work and there are muffins in the kitchen at work and they're looking at me :eek: must resist!

Beautifulmess said:
Ok I need help know I've already gone over syns and I'm struggling because I feel like I'm coming down with a head cold and I want to drown my self in yummy potato smiley faces lol

How about making up some mash tatties and making some little potato cakes and frying in frylight, add sone baked beans snd fried or poached eggs - mmmm no smiley faces, but tasty

ohhhhhhhhhhh, bottle of wine............

Beautifulmess said:
I had cupcakes last night, the filling and topping used a whole block of butter =O I dislike SW cupcakes so I'm okay with it, should of only ahd the one though! lol

I make cupcakes all the time as I am trying to do it as a little side line business... As I am taste testing batters there's all sorts of cupcakes baking in our house everyday... Eek they really are hard to resist and totally not SW friendly :-( x

Beautifulmess said:
Thank you so much.
The potato went black in the fridge so I'm cutting egg, beans sw chips and some linda mccartny Italian sausages at 2.5syns for 2 xxx so with more work out and less syns the next 5 days I'll hopefully not gain xxxx

sounds tasty - cut back on a few synd, a little more s/free and some speed foods, you'll be fine :)

Fighting the urge to eat huge piece homemade victoria sponge. Had little piece last night and this morning (synned it) but still difficult.
Got tummy ache so telling self its cause of the cake!

Slimbysummer said:
Fighting the urge to eat huge piece homemade victoria sponge. Had little piece last night and this morning (synned it) but still difficult.
Got tummy ache so telling self its cause of the cake!

One piece is enough madam ;) how much are you expecting to lose this week? Just think that extra bit of cake could change it..... That's what I would tell myself (after I'd eaten the 2nd bit!) he he xx

Back