SW pre christmas parties

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
As anyone else had a pre Christmas party at their group as part of the countdown to Christmas? We are having a taster night and I'm not sure what to take x

Yep we are having one on Thursday night. I'm making falafels from a recipe I found on here, with a minty yogurt dip.

i've got mine tomorrow morning.
my 'garlic bread' (recipe found on here) actually garlic potato cakes are in the oven as we speak.

go have a look there are some brilliant ones, especially for taster groups =]

When we were told that it was a 'Christmas' theme taster night, I did the only thing that I could think of....

Found some recipes for leftover turkey!!! pmsl.

Turkey and bacon pate is chilling in the fridge, whilst tomorrow I'm making turkey and white bean chilli. If I've got some time, I'm also going to try turkey jambalaya (but if it all goes wrong, I wont!!).

Ours is tomorrow,I'm taking cucumber cups,stuffed with egg and cottage cheese,and veg pakoras,onion bhaji and yogurt dip,if I don't drop the lot in the car park! No one else bothers in our group! :(

Im doing syn free pancakes and lemon curd as requested from group lol Also taking in a dragon fruit, as we all said we had never tried one lol :)

Back