1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW recipe's any one

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jennie, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. jennie

jennie Member

currently on cambride but considering going on slimming world with the help of hypnotism
    hi all,
    im on the SW diet and thought it would be a good idea to put recipe ideas, low syn values, meal planners any ideas any one:)
    i go on a wednesday for my weigh in and since last wednesday havent been very good but trying to make up for it with a couple of sin free days, this is my 2nd week last week i lost 7lb but still have a long "weigh" to go.

i normally snack throughout the day i get bored and snack so at the beginning of the week i prepare loads of sugar free jelly and put it into seperate containers and snack on these through out the week.

jennie x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi jennie

There is a recipe thread on the SW page, its a 'sticky' so its always quite prominently displayed :)

Hope you get some ideas from there, and ofcourse do add to it ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.