SW recipe's any one

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jennie, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. jennie

jennie Member

Diet:
    currently on cambride but considering going on slimming world with the help of hypnotism
    hi all,
    im on the SW diet and thought it would be a good idea to put recipe ideas, low syn values, meal planners any ideas any one:)
    i go on a wednesday for my weigh in and since last wednesday havent been very good but trying to make up for it with a couple of sin free days, this is my 2nd week last week i lost 7lb but still have a long "weigh" to go.

i normally snack throughout the day i get bored and snack so at the beginning of the week i prepare loads of sugar free jelly and put it into seperate containers and snack on these through out the week.

jennie x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi jennie

There is a recipe thread on the SW page, its a 'sticky' so its always quite prominently displayed :)

Hope you get some ideas from there, and ofcourse do add to it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.