SW sausages and a thoughtful son

Annie68

Silver Member
Awwww bless my 18 yr old son.

He's gone into Chester today to get his Christmas shopping done and he phoned me from the indoor market. He said he'd just walked past the butchers stall and they have slimming world syn free sausages and did I want some bringing home.

Poor love is now carrying all his Christmas shopping AND 2 pounds of SW sausages LOL

Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight! woohoooo

Awww hoe cool is that! I wish I had someone that thoughtful LOL
X

Blimey! Can he send me some! I would love to be able to buy syn free sausages locally. And you must be very chuffed to have such a thoughtful son!

Aww what a great son you have! :D

By the way can't you get syn free sausages from Morrisons, the Eat smart pork sausages are syn free i'm sure!

yummy you must tell us what they taste like :)

What a lovely son you have!! that is so nice of him

For anyone in Bournemouth there is a farmers market in Winton on the 20th of December and last time a man there had lovely SW approved sausages im keeping my fingers crossed he is there again this time! I dont know if they were syn free or low syn but they tasted lovely and he had different flavours, my OH seems to think he is always there when its on but i didnt notice him the time before.. then again i was on Lipotrim and avoiding food lol!

What a really thoughtful Son!!! Most teenagers wouldnt even think about their parents when they are out shopping!
Those sausages sound great, apart from the Morrisons vlf sausages, I wish there was something near me!

LOL princessria, it's worse than that. I also have a 23 year old daughter!!! I was only 16 when I had her and am 40 now (groan) but thanks for your lovely comment, you've made my day. Especially as last week I was asked twice if my 3 year old was my granddaughter!!!! Unfortunately we don't have a morrisons near where I live otherwise I'd be buying them out of their syn free sausages LOL.

Back